Author Topic: San Antonio sucks  (Read 455 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

San Antonio sucks
« on: May 14, 2011, 09:38:18 PM »
And I've only been here for a week. I miss Corpus and all my friends and old hoes. I'm actually excited for school to start so I can meet some new hoes
The West is Back

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: San Antonio sucks
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 10:20:35 AM »
Go get some chips and some Pace Picante and you'll be aiight  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »
Lol the good thing about this place is its food. They have every type of bomb ass restaraunts here. Right now I'm looking for a job and I'm going to look for a legit boxing gym so I can stay in shape. I'm finna go downtown too and see what's poppin
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:26:49 PM »
san anton is cool..i got maaaad family in corpus christie.

you know any vasquezs down there?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
san anton is cool..i got maaaad family in corpus christie.

you know any vasquezs down there?

i know Henry, Robert and Roger Vasquez they are brothers  from my old hood. all bang 40 and are all in prison now lol Henry and Roger just got their house raided.
but yeah i went downtown today so many hoes man i need to find some the only thing i hate is i get lost all the time... and GPS's dont help out for shit and always give me the long way, in Corpus everything was like 5 mins away and i knew everyone but in SA its totally different but its growing on me
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 11:26:08 PM »
roberts father is also named robert if were talking about the same guy and thats my cousin...im sure in a huge state like texas there may be more ppl with that name but the way you describe them  it all checks out lmao.

i love texas...i aint been there in years

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »
The hoes here in SA blow the hoes in CC out the water... i think im going to find my future baby momma here
The West is Back

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 10:21:49 AM »
Lol the good thing about this place is its food. They have every type of bomb ass restaraunts here. Right now I'm looking for a job and I'm going to look for a legit boxing gym so I can stay in shape. I'm finna go downtown too and see what's poppin

"finna"?? You from Texas...I was expectin a "fixinta"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »

???
we aint all riding horse's and wearing cowboy hats around here lol
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 03:40:27 PM »
the Mexicans with the gold teeth and the cowboy hats is the most gangster ones

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 04:32:11 PM »

???
we aint all riding horse's and wearing cowboy hats around here lol

lol I didnt say all that. Shit...so many people Ive known from texas say "fixinta". Back in the day I had this cute lil Mexican female from Dallas I used to talk to, and she was always sayin that shit.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
U don't really hear that too  much in south Texas but I've heard people say that before
The West is Back

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »
san antonio is a cool place i like their downtown and how they got restaurants all along the river and they got fiesta texas...AG you go to UTSA or a CC?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »
san antonio is a cool place i like their downtown and how they got restaurants all along the river and they got fiesta texas...AG you go to UTSA or a CC?
I have one semester left and ill be  at UTSA
The West is Back

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 07:40:41 PM »
I have one semester left and ill be  at UTSA

cool i got a bunch of homies that go there