Author Topic: Dubcnn: Home Grown Radio Podcast Ft. Interviews With Myself, Dae One & More  (Read 68 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

When I was in Los Angeles about two weeks ago, the homie Chuck Dizzle from Home Grown Radio hit me up about interviewing me on his radio show. I was already aware of the show, as the homies DJ R-Tistic and DJ Hed spin music on there and a lot of the dubcnn favorites were regular guests on the show.

I took the opportunity to head over there and do an in-depth interview on the whole history of dubcnn, our milestones and the direction we will be taking in the future.

As we will be bringing you Home Grown Radio on a weekly basis, it's only right to start off with this one! This is what Home Grown Radio host Chuck Dizzle had to say: "As a frequent viewer/supporter of this site, it was interesting to get the first hand insight as to how everything came together and the success it has to date. Definitely an inspirational story guaranteed to spread a little motivation".

This particular week we also had a pop up visit by Annimean, a call-in from Frank Nitty, and producer Dae One (with Taje) come on to announce the winner to a beat raffle wed been promoting weeks prior.

The resident DJ HED is out for a couple of weeks due to a car accident, but luckily DJ R-Tistic has stepped in to get the job done; mixing up tracks from Too Short, Snoop Dogg, Sly Boogie, Glasses Malone, Noni Spitz, Nate Dogg, and plenty of more. The homie DJ Age also blessed us with a couple heaters straight from Australia.

So go 'head and check out out Home Grown Radio featuring yours truly (audio/video) below:

Home Grown Radio Podcast 4-28-11 (135min) (ft. Nima of Dubcnn, Dae One, Annimean)

Check back with us next Friday for the next podcast!

Portugoal

I just listened to a Nima interview in the car! LMAO!

Good stuff. Glad to see you're doing well :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Hey man I was actually talking about a few days ago I'm doing the marketing for Flipsyde's new stuff they have some incredible new music and they rememberd you interviewing them in Amsterdam and shit for dubcnn and hoodstarz.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is what's up man right here...........Dubcnn....getting a new radio show....the other show that dubccn had ....had some quality control issues....

lets see whats up with this one...
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Portugoal

Hey man I was actually talking about a few days ago I'm doing the marketing for Flipsyde's new stuff they have some incredible new music and they rememberd you interviewing them in Amsterdam and shit for dubcnn and hoodstarz.

Haha, they were one of the first artists I ever interviewed. They came out of London that day and that interview I did in Amsterdam was on the day of the terrorist attacks in London. Crazy shit.

You know what's funny... I really wanted to see Game live and I thought this was a way to get in. Originally that is how we came up with the idea to interview them. I already owned the album, but this did make me a big fan though; I love their music (apart from the music they did with that chick). Flipsyde's style is unique, I think (to me at least :P). Rock & rap mixed with conscious lyrics. Their new song is great. I love the video.

Say what's up next time you see them.