Author Topic: Pretty Fucking Pissed  (Read 304 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Pretty Fucking Pissed
« on: May 18, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »
wow man, went to a bar, and the fucking persian owner got into shit or had some shit with some other customer and this mother fucker tells his "bouncer" (border hopping mexian) to not let me in.

this dirty persian hairy fuck left, and wow man i over payed to play beer pong there cuz there were some hoes, u gottin be kidding me.

man i wanted to trip, create a fucking scene but this bisah ass security guard was just saying hes going to get fired.

lol, if id act a fool, them bored pussy ass college cops come through in a sec

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Pretty Fucking Pissed
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 01:47:13 AM »
Why wouldn't they let you in? And when u play beer pong at bars do yall use water in the cups and drink ur own beer or do they let you poor your own beer in the cups?
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 11:39:53 AM »
Why wouldn't they let you in? And when u play beer pong at bars do yall use water in the cups and drink ur own beer or do they let you poor your own beer in the cups?

we use water cups and the beer you buy.

i dont fucking know why hge didnt let me in, i wasnt even part of the other guys group nor did i look like i was the other two were an old white and mexican guy. i just came in and the bouncer didnt let me in saying that the owner told me not to let me

i was pretty upset and i was smashed i cussed out the bouncer and i just left, dirty fucking persian. i walked in with my homie and 3 beezys and were all asian how da fuck does the dirty persian put in the group with an old white and mexican guy.

i was pretty upset i made an yelp account just to write a review and to call the owner a dirty fucking persian

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 05:57:21 AM »
Beer Rocks
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 08:59:22 AM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 03:31:09 PM »
I'm guessing the door staff wasn't impressed by your XXL white tee and ben davis outfit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 04:30:48 PM »
pong....ah the good memories

but the best memories are at house parties, not at bars

bars harbor some of the most annoying types of alcoholics known to man  (such as the guy who always wants to fight, the guy who hugs everyone, the guy who wants you to drink with him every time etc)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 05:26:46 PM »
dis nigga here was trippin and wuz actin a foo' he a hardcore azz nigga yall dont know bout dis here boy gooney

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »
they must have a strict no wigger policy.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 06:18:50 PM »
gooney made this story up so he can sound cool

The Purple Champ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »
i was pretty upset i made an yelp account just to write a review and to call the owner a dirty fucking persian

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 01:02:04 AM »
but the best memories are at house parties, not at bars
True story. I went to a bar last week and these two nerds were slap boxing each other next to me. It was the saddest shit ever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE