Author Topic: Canibus, Keith Murray feat. Crooked I, Erick Sermon - Guilty Will Pay  (Read 235 times)

doggfather

it's something new?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

oh, thanks.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Crooked I on this too? thought that Canibus & Slaughterhouse where at it..???

Matty

this isn't new btw...was on the Undergods EP but with a different name, 'Show N' Prove'.

OG Hack Wilson

this isn't new btw...was on the Undergods EP but with a different name, 'Show N' Prove'.

Show n TELL

and this version is far better quality and has a Marley different sample.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Crooked I on this too? thought that Canibus & Slaughterhouse where at it..???

vocals were recorded in '09

canibus is so bitch that he chooses to reuse Crooked vocals despite dissing his boy (and not having the balls to diss crook)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

Show n TELL

really, cool. the other one sounds better to me though - less going on in the beat, cleaner.

still haven't got the OG 129 in proper cdq.

Matty

Die Big Time (Show & Prove) / Show n Tell http://www.mediafire.com/?1730ajw2s6csq5d

OG Hack Wilson

Show n TELL

really, cool. the other one sounds better to me though - less going on in the beat, cleaner.

still haven't got the OG 129 in proper cdq.

hmm  well you do have a point about less going on in the beat

i prefer that first sample they had,  "if i am guilty i will pay"

Matty

actually listening now the mastering on the album is kinda awful, all the songs on the EP sound a lot cleaner.

OG Hack Wilson

canibus probably tried to get some college kids to master it for cheap lol