Author Topic: Drake's First song off "Take Care"  (Read 827 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Drake's First song off "Take Care"
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
His voice is irritating. He's proven he's already peaked as an artist with so far gone and then the shittfest that was thank me later. In recent videos I've seen him claim he's good in any hood, make trigger motions with his hands in videos and a bunch of other fake shit. Dude can't even go to Toronto without dozens of security guards. I doubt he's even held a gun in his entire life and the thought of him fighting anyone is laughable at best. His claims to be good In whatever hood is hysterical, guy probably hasn't stepped outside of a rich neighborhood in his life. His singing is studio magic, his live performances weak at best. His lyrics are trash with the most forced corny punchlines I've ever heard.He represents everything that's wrong with the current mainstream rap. His audience is females and hipster douchebags.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 09:24:26 AM »
Thank Me Later was a solid album. A grower for sure.

Dreams Money Can Buy & Marvin's Room are dope songs.

Take Care is gonna be ill
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »
jay just doesn't get it.  watz worse is that he acts like he knows what "real" is (smh).  Drake never lied about anything and if I was a superstar celebrity I'd be walking around with security too becuz if you yourself are real and u know if a muthafucka gets to talkin shit (and there would definitely be alotta of em, like You for example) then you know you're gonna have 2 crack heads (i know i would).

some people put way too much stock in image and dont really understand reality theirself.  u just dont like Drake becuz Drake kinda almost represents a type of artist that shouldn't be like by Alpha males even though this was never a problem (really) before The Back Street Boys showed up.  we can agree 2 disagree but when u disagree dont be bitter.  Drake won, u didn't.  u can feed everybody all these lies if u want to about your so called life but as far as I'm concerned I haven't exactly heard too much exaggeration on the part of Drake whether it's been in interviews or in audio.  I haven't seen that interview where he's doing that gun shit u talkin about but if he rolls with security and there's millions of YoungMoneyCa$hMoney groupies out there who are willing to do anything for fame and money then getting somebody to shoot for him shouldn't be too much of a problem, especially when you're part of the elite (atleast close to that group anyway).  Truth be told I betchu' Drake has bitches drinkin his piss on standby. 

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 01:26:19 PM »
Arthur go make me a fake tracklist. Make me a fake tracklist.

It's obvious you've bought into the world of celebrity and have low self esteem.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:57:06 PM by Jaydc is back »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 02:14:45 PM »
His voice is irritating. He's proven he's already peaked as an artist with so far gone and then the shittfest that was thank me later. In recent videos I've seen him claim he's good in any hood, make trigger motions with his hands in videos and a bunch of other fake shit. Dude can't even go to Toronto without dozens of security guards. I doubt he's even held a gun in his entire life and the thought of him fighting anyone is laughable at best. His claims to be good In whatever hood is hysterical, guy probably hasn't stepped outside of a rich neighborhood in his life. His singing is studio magic, his live performances weak at best. His lyrics are trash with the most forced corny punchlines I've ever heard.He represents everything that's wrong with the current mainstream rap. His audience is females and hipster douchebags.
co-sign fuck jimmy and his wack ass flow