Author Topic: Radiotube i need you to translate this for me  (Read 146 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Radiotube i need you to translate this for me
« on: June 05, 2011, 10:52:46 PM »
Can you translate gucci's verse and chorus on this song? i dont have enough niggerdum to understand... but its a good song and it bumps in the ride

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctlTDvySm68?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ctlTDvySm68?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Radiotube i need you to translate this for me
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 11:05:18 PM »
Forget translating the meaning behind the words. Can you just tell us what the words are? The chorus is a complete mumble outside of a few words lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »
dumb and obsolete thread.  not saying that it's this particular song here but u want me to say something discredible about Gucci for your own amusement and Gucci Mane/BrickSquad hatin ass reasons, i partake in none.  

fact of the matter is this song just represents two drug dealers who made it big in the rap game, any other thing said about it just represents a personal opinion/personal problem.  i say it's a good track.  if i was a CEO would I release it as a mainstream single, no, but would I clear it for an album cut, sure why not... it's Gucci Mane and Master P (two of the biggest names in Rap history between the last decade).  

sorry myfriend but making some dumb ass let a black american person translate this 4 a white person/a person of another race without a clue who doesn't have common sense worth a shit thread isn't something I can partake in or gravitate to.  i think it's pretty gay.  u basically want me to say something about 1 song that's supposed to be the epedomy of everything Gucci Mane has done thruout his career as a Rapper and make some statement about everything Master P has done with his Rap career after 03' over ONE song.  

Gucci Mane >>>>>>>> the blood that pumps thru your heart

Master P >>>>>>>> the air that u breathe

i love u friend, but i have to spank you for getting outta line.  
cool song for the record, it's about HAVING money.  i don't like the song personally but i can't condemn it.
u ask me, this song was made at the right time.  did it turn out like it was supposed to, no, but it was definitely on time (maybe a mixtape behind but that's it).

i could give a fuck if this sounds "emotional" but it's just plain retarded.  just smoke some weed if u want my answer.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:41:22 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 11:40:36 PM »
first off you dumb piece of shit im not a gucci mane hater but im not all on his dick like you are either... i like the song and i stated that it bumps in my ride meaning that i fuckin listen to it...
second off i think his new album was a decent album.. not great or anything but it has a few bangers...

all i was asking is if you could translate it but i guess you cant so instead you get defensive and act like ever other american nigger who cant prove a point and get angry instead...

quit being like every black man in america and feel like everyone is against you radiotube... i was just asking a damn question
The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 11:44:26 PM »
quit being like every black man in america and feel like everyone is against you radiotube... i was just asking a damn question

no u weren't and i'm not gonna sit up here and act like I don't know what type of move you're pullin'.  i'm not defensive i'm just real and if you can't stand the heat then get tha fuck outta kitchen and stop settin tha fire.  

u like the song but you ask ME to "translate" it for you?  if i woulda felt some other way about it i woulda said something like "Money  8)" but i had a feeling that's not what you were getting at.

Chorus = Money
(fuck r you askin me 4)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:47:30 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »
ok well im just gonna assume you don't know wtf he is saying either...
simple as that
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 02:28:39 AM »
Step yo Rosetta Stone game up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:20 AM »
Gucci manes lyrics are on par with chuck ds. If chuck d had s lobotomy

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »
Any man with an ice cream cone tattooed on his face deserves to be heard by the masses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 09:49:36 AM »
ohhla.  i jah hated on ''the return of mr. zone 6'' at first but then it grew on me.  some tracks could've been replaced with better ones (its not like tha material aint there lol) and Gucc coulda pickd better singles but then again at tha end of tha day it was just a mixtape.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 09:50:55 AM »
some of Drumma Boy's beats on that muthafucka were amazing

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 12:15:36 PM »
some of Drumma Boy's beats on that muthafucka were amazing

i agree... the beats slam also
The West is Back