Author Topic: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread  (Read 2948 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »
LeBron is the playoffs MVP for the Heat, but regarding the Finals only - it's D motherfucking Wade.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2011, 02:46:01 PM »
Regardless of the outcome, this is a great series so far and will continue to be. 

Heat almost blew this one too; damn are they good on defense though.

As was already said, Lebron has been better throughout the playoffs, but the finals is all about d wade right now. He's on another planet; some of it has to with the Mavs Focusing more on Bron, bjt most of it is wade willing himself to win. 

Can't wait for game 4; I expect a Mavs win.

Also, it's funny how Lebron is getting hated on now; dude will never win; even when he wins.  Kobe averaged 15 ppg on 36% in his first championship-it's safe to say Lebron won't approach those levels. It also looks safe to say he won't find the level he was playin at in rounds 1-3 either...

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2011, 07:23:57 PM »
LeBron is the playoffs MVP for the Heat, but regarding the Finals only - it's D motherfucking Wade.

LOL@the peeps who were tryna say "LeBron is wayyy bettter than Wade" when Wade's shoulder was actin up in the Miami series. SMH

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2011, 07:24:40 PM »
It's funny how elior only posts after heat losses, he did this in the regular season as well

i'm not here 24/7 like a lot of u geeks who post here

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2011, 07:35:07 PM »
It's funny how elior only posts after heat losses, he did this in the regular season as well

Lmao! You have more posts then anybody in the history of this forum you troll

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »
Regardless of the outcome, this is a great series so far and will continue to be. 

As was already said, Lebron has been better throughout the playoffs, but the finals is all about d wade right now. He's on another planet; some of it has to with the Mavs Focusing more on Bron, bjt most of it is wade willing himself to win. 

Also, it's funny how Lebron is getting hated on now; dude will never win; even when he wins.  Kobe averaged 15 ppg on 36% in his first championship-it's safe to say Lebron won't approach those levels. It also looks safe to say he won't find the level he was playin at in rounds 1-3 either...

Kobe averaged 22 points on 45% shooting in the 2000 playoffs... and that was at the age of 21. In the finals, he didn't play most of game 2 or any of game 3 (the game the Lakers lost) due to injury. no coincidence that the game the Lakers lose, Kobe wasn't playing in. the fact that you're comparing developing Kobe at age 21 to LeBron in his prime just goes to show that both players are on a completely different radar. Kobe would never be a second option to Wade...not even 21 year old Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »

Lmao! You have more posts then anybody in the history of this forum you troll

yea, and most of them were in my younger days...on my new account, i average under 1 post a day...not comparable to u or any of ur geek buddies.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2011, 07:48:16 PM »
Yah with my whipping two posts a day average.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »

Kobe averaged 22 points on 45% shooting in the 2000 playoffs... and that was at the age of 21. In the finals, he didn't play most of game 2 or any of game 3 (the game the Lakers lost) due to injury. no coincidence that the game the Lakers lose, Kobe wasn't playing in. the fact that you're comparing developing Kobe at age 21 to LeBron in his prime just goes to show that both players are on a completely different radar. Kobe would never be a second option to Wade...not even 21 year old Kobe.

Why are you lying? Kobe indeed averaged 15.6 points on a horrible percentage. It's a fact and easy to look up. There's no merit in lying about this.

Kobe might not defer to Wade right now, which would be a reason why the Heat would be LOSING if Kobe was on the team instead of LeBron.

LeBron really might be the only player in sports who wins in the Finals and still loses ground in the public eye, lol.. Jordan passes the ball to Paxson and people say how mature it is. LeBron defers to red-hot Wade, plays great defense, has the game-winning assist to win a road-game in the Finals and niggas get on his ass.
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2011, 12:52:32 PM »
Lebrons taken an s load from the media for using the summer of lebron to his advantage. He pimped the media to hold his own show about where he was going and they're still hella pissed about that. That show raised millions for charity and dude actually took less money to win a championship..

The media hates his ass and tries to shape popular opinion by pulling the wool over ur eyes but yet he's got the #1selling jersey this year and is the #1 athlete generating money from corporate sponsors he made more cake off of that 30 mil this yr than his bball salary 14 mil.. barkleys ass is chapped because he tried to do the same with the suns and the rockets. Ppl doin anything they can to knock off the heat this yr they dnt wanna see them win it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
Must win tonight.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »
you know it's over when brian cardinal is getting minutes... while barea is playing beyond horrible and starting with big minutes... and terry missing 2 FTs in a row... then, my niggas, you just know it is over.

so much better with barea out... too bad kidd is an old fuck who can't play 40+ minutes without dying

butler and roddy out for good.. haywood injured.. stojakovic mia.. dirk with the flu.. fuck life

DAMN NIGGAS.. SICKAMORE NIGGA! now if dirk and haywood can get healthy for game 5, it is very winnable.. as wade can't have 3 terrific games within 5 days at this point..

lebron 8 points? LOL
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 08:53:07 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2011, 09:48:49 PM »
Pathetic.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »
Damn as a fair non biased mf fan, the foul calls in this series, all the flopping the officiating is atrocious.. they seriously need to implement replay on foul calls... honestly the league is milking this dfor$ heading into an nba lockout I would not be suprised if this series went 7 games..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 11:14:20 PM »
^Speaking of which, 7even. Just tell me as a Mavs fan how outrageous the 100,000 loose ball, over the back fouls on your offensive rebounds are.

I swear, there is a loose ball foul on the Heat every other possession lol.