Author Topic: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread  (Read 2905 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »
lol doesn't have the killer instinct that's why he helped shut down the celtics and bulls  ::)

like i've always said, there's no doubt he's really good...but there are many players in the nba who can play lockdown defense. does that make them one of the greatests ever? if u have trouble scoring in the 4th quarter to close out an opposing team in the NBA Finals for 3 straight games when the label on u throughout ur whole career has been "chokejob", i think it's a pretty fair assessment to say that he just doesn't have what it takes to lead a team in clutch moments down the stretch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »
LeBron ran the 4th quarter of the last two series. Wade has been all over the ball this series in the 4th.

But after they take two in Miami & LeBron scores 25+ in both, I can't wait to see you not posting in here until October for next season lol.

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »
LeBron ran the 4th quarter of the last two series. Wade has been all over the ball this series in the 4th.

But after they take two in Miami & LeBron scores 25+ in both, I can't wait to see you not posting in here until October for next season lol.

right...and when that happens, i will give lebron props for manning up and finally not choking when it matters most...but three games in a row that he struggled to score down the stretch will cement his legacy if they dont win. desperation mode for lebron.

'EclipZe

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2011, 10:00:46 PM »
payback time, title will be going to dallas this weekend.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2011, 11:20:38 PM »
payback time, title will be going to dallas this weekend.

so God will!!! Dirk is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2011, 12:54:05 AM »

:laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:28 AM »
LeBron had problems scoring against the Mavs in the regular season, too. They are defending him better than anybody. I'm sure he'd score much better against OKC.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »
wow they blew that tyson chandler charge call with about 2 min left in the ball game heat down by 2, chandler's foot was clearly inside the lane the replay showed. Amazing watch the reffing start shifting in our direction back home to miami.. this shit is going to game 7 league is trying to maximize their bottom line

lakers did it vs boston, miami gonna do it 2 :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
LeBron had problems scoring against the Mavs in the regular season, too. They are defending him better than anybody. I'm sure he'd score much better against OKC.

Because they nearly triple-team him lol. Not a diss to the Mavs, more power to them. But they are forcing someone other than him to score.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
wow they blew that tyson chandler charge call with about 2 min left in the ball game heat down by 2, chandler's foot was clearly inside the lane the replay showed. Amazing watch the reffing start shifting in our direction back home to miami.. this shit is going to game 7 league is trying to maximize their bottom line
I want Miami to win this series but it was clearly a charge

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/fZUUZ2MUMdY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/fZUUZ2MUMdY</a>

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »

so u agree, he's not as good as u thought?

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2011, 01:32:50 PM »

Because they nearly triple-team him lol. Not a diss to the Mavs, more power to them. But they are forcing someone other than him to score.

LeBron has not seen a triple team ONCE this whole series...Kobe, in his 81 point days, was seeing triple teams, this is not even close to being the same. LeBron, in a lot of instances, was being covered by Jason Kidd 1-on-1, and still deferred, instead of sucking the defense in. at this point, u are the only faggot in the entire world still claiming LeBron played his part. THE GUY DOESNT PLAY FOR UR TEAM. GIVE IT UP, GAYLORD.

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »

lakers did it vs boston, miami gonna do it 2 :)

lmao...lame excuse...the restricted area doesnt matter when an offensive player catches the ball within 15 feet of the basket...learn the rules. and even if u didnt know the rules, i'm pretty sure the broadcasters explained it right after the call.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »
When you were a child were you raped by someone who looked like Lebron?

teecee

« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2011, 08:55:45 PM »

LeBron has not seen a triple team ONCE this whole series...Kobe, in his 81 point days, was seeing triple teams, this is not even close to being the same. LeBron, in a lot of instances, was being covered by Jason Kidd 1-on-1, and still deferred, instead of sucking the defense in. at this point, u are the only faggot in the entire world still claiming LeBron played his part. THE GUY DOESNT PLAY FOR UR TEAM. GIVE IT UP, GAYLORD.

In Kobe's 81 point days?  Dude, it was one day, not days, and it was a meaningless regular season game against one of the worst defensive teams the league has seen since the early 80's.  Lebron is getting more attention in this series than D-Wade (well, the first four games he was)