Author Topic: XXL Ranks Dr Dre's “Nothin’ But A G Thang" # 1 On Their List Of Top 250 Hip Hop  (Read 947 times)

Quadruple OG

Shocked to see I got 5 on it so high. But wtf @ "bling bling" the song that paved the way for morons like souljaboy to kill rap being on there

90.destroy Was The Case(1993)-Snoop Dogg

^ lmao I guess the site you got this from edits the word murder

Copied the list from Boxden

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Triple OG Rapsodie

lmao @ wanting Lets Play House on the list
::)

I'll play the daddy and you play the momma"   :D

Quadruple OG

midwestryder

CLASSIC beat. You've got no taste.

Yes I do and Im not afraid to say how I feel unlike most of yall who just hop on any kind of wagon.
sorry but spice two is right . you do not have any tste at all . T.r.o.y. is a real hip hop classic & under rated. if you think it is overrated  has no taste ,does not know what real hip hop  is  & is not a real hip hop fan at all . . t.r.o.y. is one of greatest songso f 90's & that is fact not stupid ignorant opinion ,youngster. you are wrong & spice two is 100% right.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Yes I do and Im not afraid to say how I feel unlike most of yall who just hop on any kind of wagon.
sorry but spice two is right . you do not have any tste at all . T.r.o.y. is a real hip hop classic & under rated. if you think it is overrated  has no taste ,does not know what real hip hop  is  & is not a real hip hop fan at all . . t.r.o.y. is one of greatest songso f 90's & that is fact not stupid ignorant opinion ,youngster. you are wrong & spice two is 100% right.

lol get off his dick. its all opinions you idiot. and I dont like that song  ;D

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
lol @ fucking euros crying cuz their favorite west coast tracks didnt make a list...yall gotta really listen to whats out there besides the west coast

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Shocked to see I got 5 on it so high. But wtf @ "bling bling" the song that paved the way for morons like souljaboy to kill rap being on there

90.destroy Was The Case(1993)-Snoop Dogg

^ lmao I guess the site you got this from edits the word murder

haha yup

138.Natural Borndestroyaz(1994)-Dr. Dre F. Ice Cube
hahaha

westside159

no dj quik .   MC Eiht # 166 cold rhymes and even colder piano . Real life song .  Streiht up Menace "  XXL

midwestryder

sorry but spice two is right . you do not have any tste at all . T.r.o.y. is a real hip hop classic & under rated. if you think it is overrated  has no taste ,does not know what real hip hop  is  & is not a real hip hop fan at all . . t.r.o.y. is one of greatest songs of 90's & that is fact not stupid ignorant opinion ,youngster. you are wrong & spice two is 100% right.

lol get off his dick. its all opinions you idiot. and I dont like that song  ;D
i am not on his dick you ignorant piece of crap . the only person i see on a dick is you . no it  s not opinion ,dumbass. it is fact is hip hop classic (fact) & the is one of greatest songs on 90's (Fact). i don'tdo stupid ignorant opionion like you .you are 100% wrong & that is fact . so it is not all  opinions you closminde ignorant idiot. it is all fact T.R.O,Y. is hip hop classic & a 100% fact one of greatest songs of 90's. you can't argue fact,dumbfuck .
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:17:22 AM by midwestryder »