Author Topic: Detox song with Dr Dre and 50 Cent soon ?  (Read 2010 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Detox song with Dr Dre and 50 Cent soon ?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 02:55:44 AM »
50 would obviously have recorded for detox, he's the second biggest star signed to aftermath. Could've been you was dope on some laid back shit, always interested in hearing dre and 50, more hit than miss

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:18 AM »
Whatever... I've officially given up on Detox anyway.

snoop

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 05:22:56 AM »
Whatever... I've officially given up on Detox anyway.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »
seems pointless to drop any more tracks until the album is finished/there's some type of release date...

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 04:55:36 PM »
FUCK DETOX BRO.. cuz 2 years from now we gona have the same coversation but a different rapper gona tweet gonna say YEA JUST FINISHED A SONG FOR DRE FOR DETOX..
I THINK DR DRE IS SCARED OF FAILER.. Hip hop is changing and his OLD ASS CAN'T KEEP UP.. I think he is foul having people wait for some shit that AIN'T GONNA EVER OUT.. THE REASON HE AIN'T DROPED IS CUZ HE AIN'T GOT NO HOT SHIT.. How many albums have 50 THE GAME AND EM DROPPED since the DETOX ALBUM WAS SUPPOSE TO COME OUT..

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 05:33:59 PM »
Yaaaaawwwwwwn

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:59 AM »
I THINK DR DRE IS SCARED OF FAILER.. 
Someone should have him talk to your second grade English teacher.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 10:46:41 AM »
lmfao

care to buy a vowel mate?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 12:06:32 PM »
Let's see

1. 50 goes on the radio and says "no dre aint workin with game. If I'm beefin with game and dre works with him then I got beef with dre"...dre ends up not appearing on doctors advocate or lax

2. 50 goes on twitter and suggest that he may be dissing 50 and jimmy iovine on a song...50 possibly ends up on detox

Sounds like he's getting punked to me. But that's just my opinion

1. i assume the label made it happen, not 50

2. twitter, seriously? 50 cent is known for talking shit. i'm surprised you buy into it.
anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if he recorded for Detox a few times(in the past)

yeah who knows how many versions of Detox Dre has recorded?

would be interesting to hear though even if its not a single

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 12:54:51 PM »
Let's see

1. 50 goes on the radio and says "no dre aint workin with game. If I'm beefin with game and dre works with him then I got beef with dre"...dre ends up not appearing on doctors advocate or lax

2. 50 goes on twitter and suggest that he may be dissing 50 and jimmy iovine on a song...50 possibly ends up on detox

2. twitter, seriously? 50 cent is known for talking shit. i'm surprised you buy into it.
anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if he recorded for Detox a few times(in the past)

i don't think he has that many complete songs though

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »
Let's see

That first part is quite an exaggerated interpratation of what 50 said regarding the situation. He never once threatened to "beef" with Dre. What he said was if Dre was confused about the situation, he would fulfill his contractual obligation to Shady/Aftermath and be gone.

I still don't get how outside of the fact that Game is "West Coast" and 50 isn't, how anyone can look at that whole situation and not see how it was going to unfold. 50 Cent was the bigger-selling artist, he had a far bigger involvement in Interscope, and Game was an artist under him. Game's contractual status was connected to Interscope, G-Unit, and Aftermath. Even if Dre was 100% siding with Game, from a business view point, he's not even a quarter of the business. From Game's own mouth, he said that Dre told him not to diss them and he promised he wouldn't. Not only did he go against that but he basically encouraged his fans to boycott G-Unit at a time when Interscope had put a great deal of money and promotion behind a 50 Cent movie and soundtrack album. Now, let's keep in mind that Dr. Dre had points on both of those projects. Once Interscope dropped him, it was over.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 10:15:04 PM »
i will not buy detox, i will download it of course, the real dr.dre died between 2001-2004 to me......

HighEyeCue

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 06:30:36 AM »
Let's see

i don't think he has that many complete songs though

yeah I think your right, basically he has had many different ideas on the direction of the album, and alot of reference tracks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »
i will not buy detox, i will download it of course, the real dr.dre died between 2001-2004 to me......

so because of poor musical output hes dead to you?

thats a bit harsh mate.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »
gangstabooger dont know what hes talking about