Author Topic: 50 Cent Got $4 Million For Max B To Come Out....(+ Max B sells verses from jail)  (Read 511 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds like bullshit to me. 50 will never spend so much money for somebody like Max B...

It looks like incarcerated rapper Max B may be heading warp-speed to the end of his jail term, as new reports suggest that 50 Cent is pursuing the Biggaveli.

Based on a tweet from Max B's producer, Dame Grease, 50 is looking to get the locked up rapper out of jail.

"@50cent Got 4 million for Max to come out! Mite Be Some Hi-Powered 2Pac sh*t bout to pop off!," he tweeted June 30th. (Dame Grease's Twitter)

Last week, Max B announced he is selling verses from his jail cell.

"I'm doing the three-verse special, 500 cash, I'm only doing this sh*t for a week, so if y'all trying to holla, y'all want to get in the game 'cause y'all want the wave up. ..I'm working, I'm writing and I'm waving it up, man. Only full week special, for a short time only. Three verses, five cash." (Masar TV)

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Blood$

as long as Max doesn't make the music G-Unit makes now then I'm all for this

Max B is a genuine artist

BiggBoogaBiff

yeah Biggavel was that nigga.  i'm with it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Doubt this happens.

If it does this is how it will play out

50 will own Max even more then Jim jones. Max and 50 release a few songs then start beefing. Max goes back to jail.

GangstaBoogy

1. No way in fuckin hail is anybody spending 4 mill on ANY artist. Music doesn't even sell anymore so its not like he's going to recoup. They're just looking to re-inact the suge/2pac story

2. Didn't this clown sign like a 70 year contract with jim jones? He's pwnd for life

3. Is this dude even good? I just remember him doing a few jim jones hooks, never actually listened to him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
No, Max B is garbage

Blood$

2. Didn't this clown sign like a 70 year contract with jim jones? He's pwnd for life

3. Is this dude even good? I just remember him doing a few jim jones hooks, never actually listened to him

he's been out of Jim's contract for over a year now and just released his album on Amalgam Digital last March

dude is dope but has mostly just mixtapes/freestyles... would 50 bail somebody out who wasn't talented or couldn't spawn hits?

I'd check out Vigilante Season though it has some of his best original tracks like "Money Make Me Feel Better", "Where Do I Go (BBQ Music)", "Live Comfortable", "You Won't Go", etc.

anybody who calls Max garbage simply has ZERO taste

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

he's been out of Jim's contract for over a year now and just released his album on Amalgam Digital last March

dude is dope but has mostly just mixtapes/freestyles... would 50 bail somebody out who wasn't talented or couldn't spawn hits?

I'd check out Vigilante Season though it has some of his best original tracks like "Money Make Me Feel Better", "Where Do I Go (BBQ Music)", "Live Comfortable", "You Won't Go", etc.

all real talk...max b would have been the man to put ny rap back on top.

he had a movement.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No way max b is worth 4 milli, if it's true then 50 just pulling some crazy ass power move

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!

all real talk...max b would have been the man to put ny rap back on top.

he had a movement.

L M F A O
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
While hip-hop fans may have been anticipating a Max B/G-Unit union following Friday morning reports claiming 50 Cent was allegedly bailing him out of jail, Amalgam Records CEO DJ Next says otherwise.

According to DJ Next, it is impossible for a bail to be set.

"There is no bail, you wouldn't be able to bail him out at this point," DJ Next, the CEO of Amalgam Records, Max's longtime label home, tells XXL. "Basically I spoke to Max this morning, I was on the phone with Max and his mom, and Max hasn't spoken to 50, not regarding this issue," he continues. "It comes as a surprise to all of us. It's shocking that a guy as vocal as 50 Cent would have Dame Grease speaking on his behalf. I cant speak for 50, I don't know if he intends to do what Dame is claiming he's saying, I'm not sure where it comes from, but I can tell you this: Max is still signed to Amalgam Digital, Amalgam Digital doesn't know anything about it. Max doesn't know anything about it. So we're a lil confused right now, where Dame Grease is getting this from." (XXL Mag)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Max b is going to appeal the verdict. If his appeal is granted a bail can be set. But that's all a big if