Author Topic: Arnold Schwarnegger: Prank Call  (Read 468 times)

PLANT

Arnold Schwarnegger: Prank Call
« on: January 13, 2003, 07:51:11 PM »
If anyone has Kazaa or whatever, try and download  Jerky Boys prank call of Arnold doing this Pizza Delivery skit.  Its pretty damn funny.

Is it just me, or does Arnolds voice make anyone else laugh?  That guy really cracks me up

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Arnold Schwarnegger: Prank Call
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 08:06:18 PM »
Man, there are a million of those arnold prank calls, and they all funny imo. It's just some dude thats put a ton of arnold sound bites on his cpu, then calls peeps, and plays his comments at the best time possible. It's amazing how many peeps don't recognize his voice.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 08:21:13 PM »
No man, this one is different. Ive heard those other ones when he says "who is your daddy, and what does he do"

this one is some guy impersinating arnold and it sounds so good.  its from a jerky boys skit.  and you can hear some dudes laughing in the background

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 08:22:26 PM »
No man, this one is different. Ive heard those other ones when he says "who is your daddy, and what does he do"

this one is some guy impersinating arnold and it sounds so good.  its from a jerky boys skit.  and you can hear some dudes laughing in the background

lol, damn, I gotta find that then. Thanks man.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2003, 08:32:07 PM »
They say ALL prank calls are Jerky Boys , it's probably somebody else.  Peace~

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003, 09:42:06 PM »
Arnold cracks me up.  I love his old movies-T1 and 2, Predator, Running Man, Total Recall- are all classics

Twinz, Commando, Conan, Red Sonya, True Lies, Eraser are all good too, and kindagarden cop is decent.

but for real that guy sucks at acting.

my favorite is in kindagarden cop where the kid is sayin it might be a tumor.

Arnold:  It's not a tumah.

LMAO

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2003, 12:28:40 AM »
LMAO i love arnold prank calls...tomorrow ima try to post up some hilarious prank calls...i die when i hear them...

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2003, 08:43:12 AM »
yea Arnold is fucking hilarious no doubt.

this Pizza one Im talking about, its not really a prank becuase hes not calling anyone...its more like a message hes left for customers...he saying the stupidest shit, but its so funny...I found it under "Arnold Pizza Delivery"
its about 1:30 in length i think
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 08:43:32 AM by Represent. »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2003, 01:31:04 PM »
speaking of Arnold , anyone has checked out that MAD TV skit with a "trailer" of the new arnold movie with Jesus. LMAO its hilarious.  He says all the classic lines. like

GET DOWN!
Hasta La Vista Baby Jesus

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2003, 06:31:50 PM »
as promised

http://www.kiddshow.com/download/Audio/Crank%20Calls/Howard%20Stern-KiddChris1.rm

this is done by a guy named Kidd Chris...its been played all over the place but i first heard it on Howard Stern...its about 11 minutes long...the first 8 or 9 calls are to OJ Simpson...real funny shit...he impersonates people askin OJ if he wants to go kill people...after that he has a prank call to George Decay (the asian guy with the deep voice from Star Trek) he impersonates Ricardo Montelbaum(the guy from Fantasy Island)...shit is fuckin hilarious!...he then impersonates John Rocker and calls Ted Turner...a good laugh no doubt...theres another call to OJ which is rather funny...the last call is too Gary The Retard(a retard named Gary...all Howard Stern fans know him)...he impersonates a retard first...then he plays some of George Decays sounds...and lastly he comes with the Arnold sounds...and LMMFAO!!!...shit is fuckin funny

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2003, 07:25:41 PM »
^^^ thanks 4 the hookup SGV...im sure it will be some funny shit 8)

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 09:34:04 AM »
check to see if the link works...Javi said it didnt work for him

bez

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 02:08:24 PM »
lol, has anybody heard the donald duck 1, where somebody is talking like donald duck and hes havin an orgasm.

Type in on kazaa, Donald Duck Orgasm.

Very funny,.

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 03:52:28 PM »
check to see if the link works...Javi said it didnt work for him
it worked for me SGV....no problems......thats definatly some funny shit playa....Im gona use some of those to my old roomates ;)

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2003, 07:00:33 PM »
aight good...i love those...the George Decay one is fuckin hilarious