Author Topic: Erotic D released from jail?  (Read 484 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Erotic D released from jail?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
Too bad he has arguably the gayest stage name ever. I wouldn't want a bunch of dudes callin me erotic. Hell I ditched the name baby g cuz I got tired of niggas sendin me messages like "hey baby, can you send me a link to..."

are you the infamous baby g from wcrydaz/dpg that used to get clowned on non stop for looking like a beluga whale with braids?

oh shit it is him...lemme dig through the archives and see if i can find a pic of this guy.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 04:37:32 AM »
Too bad he has arguably the gayest stage name ever. I wouldn't want a bunch of dudes callin me erotic. Hell I ditched the name baby g cuz I got tired of niggas sendin me messages like "hey baby, can you send me a link to..."

are you the infamous baby g from wcrydaz/dpg that used to get clowned on non stop for looking like a beluga whale with braids?

oh shit it is him...lemme dig through the archives and see if i can find a pic of this guy.

baby g? for real ? the guy that daz banned because he claimed blood , lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 09:32:36 AM »
that is him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:03 AM »
Lol yeah from both forums. I thought that was pretty common knowledge considering I didn't change the name till kobe changed his number.

Krs-two who were you? I hope you're not some random fag who just so happens to have pics of me when I was a teenager.

But daz never banned me. There were 2 dudes (can't remember their names) who basically took over the forum when kronic made them mods. They started editing everyones post, deleting shit from people they didn't like, posting peoples home addresses and all types of shit. I tried to sign in one day and I was banned. Kronic unbanned me twice but I kept getting banned so I said fuck it and left. That forum was great tho, I still miss the crackhead-daz days when he would come on there and blurt random shit with every word misspelled
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 10:46:57 AM »
no i have access to the wcrydaz data base that includes all pics and attatchments.

i was KING PETEY over there and at dpg