Poll

who

Kevin Love
12 (80%)
Pau Gasol
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 05, 2012, 06:43:50 PM

Author Topic: who would you rather have? Kevin Love or Pau Gasol  (Read 421 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: who would you rather have? Kevin Love or Pau Gasol
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
the reason Minny wants him is because Rubio just joined and Love is a goner to OKC when his contract is up

What makes you think Love wants to spend the rest of his career in America's biggest shithole?

Westbrook is his boy and they need another big
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 02:38:11 AM »
Kevin Love has very little impact on the game ... I couldn't care less how great his rbs stats looked

theremedy360

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »
the reason Minny wants him is because Rubio just joined and Love is a goner to OKC when his contract is up

What makes you think Love wants to spend the rest of his career in America's biggest shithole?
How are those sour grapes tasting?

Horrible

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 05:53:09 PM »

How are those sour grapes tasting?

LMAO    well atleast he still got Ichiro and the Seahawks left
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens