Author Topic: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O Reilly  (Read 538 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O Reilly
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 09:12:09 AM »
I'd like to see Immortal Technique have a debate with him. I'm glad he refused to debate Nas because he would've made Nas look like a fool.

I'd like to see him debate with Chuck D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 12:25:36 PM »
Or KRS-One. But it's all kind of a moot point. As host, O'Reilly asks the questions, set the tone, moderates the conversation, and can basically edit the show to lessen his guest's point of view. Problem with Bill is while most journalists ask the questions that will bait their subject into appearing how they want them to, he throws out a question and when they start answering it, he interrupts them to try and redirect it to what he's pushing.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 12:57:53 AM »
Where's 'Real American' when you need someone siding for O'Reilly?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 02:01:04 AM »
John Stewart sonned O'Reilly

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »
Or KRS-One. But it's all kind of a moot point. As host, O'Reilly asks the questions, set the tone, moderates the conversation, and can basically edit the show to lessen his guest's point of view. Problem with Bill is while most journalists ask the questions that will bait their subject into appearing how they want them to, he throws out a question and when they start answering it, he interrupts them to try and redirect it to what he's pushing.

True, I suppose. Although these two would, I think, have a better chance than most of holding their own though
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:00:42 AM by Get It Off Ya Chest »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 03:49:57 PM »
John Stewart sonned O'Reilly
Yeah, he did. O'Reilly, to his credit, is very crafty at playing the game but every now and again, he just gets completely OWNED on his own show.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »
Jon stewart owns everybody.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 11:36:50 AM »
Lupe got caught up with trynna argue with the guy instead of shooting out facts. Too bad. A hundred other one liners that would have left this dude with no response

Looks like shit was cut, but he could've just said "Obama is responsible for ordering the deaths of thousands of civilians, the illegal military occupation of multiple sovereign territories, an increase in torture and kidnappings from the Bush administration and the support of internationally condemned regimes."

Or, "Our country is the only one in history to be condemn by the world court for illegal aggression."

Or, "We have overthrown democratic governments time and time again, including Obama in Honduras"

Or "If Obama is not a terrorist because he's doing what he thinks is 'right', then the same standard must be applied to bin laden, according to your qualification."

Or "Bush II actually said the purpose of invading Afghanistan was to get bin laden and invade a country harboring terrorists. We harbored Louis Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch so Cuba has the right to overthrow our government, invade our country and carry out a military occupation, according to you."