Author Topic: So last night I had 9 beers and 6 blunts in me and avoided my first DUI  (Read 485 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
How long did they suspend your ID?

I had a homie who got his DUI in San Diego and those muthafuckas don't play around in that county. Dude never had a prior or nothing and they took his shit away for 1 year.

5 months, motherfuckers told me that i didnt need to get the breathylzer and now i have to get it might as well i had it installed during the suspension. dumbfuck dmv

if u go to the DMV u have to do your OWN RESEARCH and DONT LEAVE TILL U GET EVERYTHING.

those stupid dumb fucks

Sober Asians with a car are already a threat to citizens, how dangerous are drunk Asians (who, aggravatingly, have a low tolerance ) then ? Better not think about it.

lol your such a moron, whatever you think ur head u think is a reality.

asians have a drinking culture, if u think asians have a low tolerance than u obviously dont know or chill with asians.

asian women i agree r horrible drivers but women in general are. lol asians are known for horrible driving? lol what world do you live in?

i was joking (you know that those stereotypes about Asians exist)

i dk about that low tolerance thing, Asians are smaller than white people, that's def. a disadvantage. and wasn't there a 'drinking' gene that asians lack`?
yeah, i don't spent much time with Asians since there aren't many here.

it would matter on how much alcohol in your blood can take/ is used to. yea body mass would help, but not much if ur a daily/social drinker.

to me its more the matter of what im mixing, if i ate enough, that determines my fucked up ness

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blood$

i forget but u live in canada?

nah Connecticut lol

Sikotic™

nah Connecticut lol
I thought you were neighbors with Dollaz  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

I know Korean's and Japanese can hold their own on some alcohol.... but yall are some of the worst fuckin drivers ever
The West is Back

Hittman2001

Congratulations on being proud of getting away with driving under the influence.   You are an exceptional human being

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Fuck homeboy, you're one lucky muthafucker. They catch you slippin like that here in Santa Ana, your shit's getting towed with no questions asked and you'll be sittin in county tryin to figure out whta the fuck hapenned.

Be grateful.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Blood$

Congratulations on being proud of getting away with driving under the influence.   You are an exceptional human being

thanks  :wavey:

Blood$

nah Connecticut lol
I thought you were neighbors with Dollaz  :laugh:

lol nah that wasn't me

theremedy360

I've had way too many close calls, worst of which involves barely remembering a drive home from Safeco Field (Mariners stadium). It's safe to say that I don't drive drunk anymore.

Sikotic™

It's safe to say that I don't drive drunk anymore.
Me neither. I'll kick it somewhere or chill in the passenger seat of my car until I'm good to go. It just ain't worth it in the end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

I had a friend i grew up with go to jail for drunken vehicle manslaughter... that shit aint no joke man... drive safe
The West is Back

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
DUIs are no joke man, i know all about them.  They literally put your life on pause.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Stay the fuck out of Fullerton. That place is crawling with cops. Not even kidding, we've probably been pulled over every other time we go out there. But since my boy got busted for DUI we always have a designated driver. Fullerton is nothing but trouble.

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
Stay the fuck out of Fullerton. That place is crawling with cops. Not even kidding, we've probably been pulled over every other time we go out there. But since my boy got busted for DUI we always have a designated driver. Fullerton is nothing but trouble.

My Lady's from Fullerton and I only see them late night in Downtown.  I'm from Santa Ana, and the Police presence here surpasses that of Fullerton.  Stay the fuck outta SA!

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
God damn I will just stay out of Orange County