Author Topic: eminems euro accent >>> his screaming yelling flow.  (Read 2854 times)

westside4life

• 'G'
Re: eminems euro accent >>> his screaming yelling flow.
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2011, 01:19:42 PM »
normal eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>> annoying eminem

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2011, 05:15:04 PM »
Deja vu >>>>>>>>>>

He sounds normal, is introspective and has all the qualities of classic eminem. It's still my favorite em song since eminem show came out.

For real, that track is gold. And Em is easily the biggest rapper in history, everybody and their dog knows who he is

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2011, 07:03:10 PM »
I guess everyone & their mother know who Snoop Dogg is too. The difference being, twelve years later, he's still selling albums multiple times platinum, despite getting worse & despite the fact it's harder to sell albums in this day & age. Em will push a million a record, even if he took the Kanye route & made an album of him just singing in autotune lol.

Deja vu >>>>>>>>>>

He sounds normal, is introspective and has all the qualities of classic eminem. It's still my favorite em song since eminem show came out.

For real, that track is gold. And Em is easily the biggest rapper in history, everybody and their dog knows who he is

Yeah, Deja Vu is one of the best songs he's made in the last few years.

Deja Vu, Ridaz, Space Bound, 25 To Life & Beautiful.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2011, 01:25:15 AM »
I guess everyone & their mother know who Snoop Dogg is too. The difference being, twelve years later, he's still selling albums multiple times platinum, despite getting worse & despite the fact it's harder to sell albums in this day & age. Em will push a million a record, even if he took the Kanye route & made an album of him just singing in autotune lol.
yeah he could fart on the whole cd, but still sell well

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2011, 01:48:46 AM »
Deja vu >>>>>>>>>>

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2011, 02:10:57 PM »
'Rain man' is a pretty good example

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2011, 04:35:47 PM »

Looking back, I think Encore is a poor album to use to say "he can sell even if he sucks". That album followed "The Eminem Show", an album that a lot of people consider classic, especially his fans & some people even consider it his best album. So Encore was his "The Massacre" album. He sold off that album not off of singles, but just coming off of his third consecutive classic & figuring he'd drop a fourth.

Relapse is him selling while "farting". Even though I liked that album, not only was he using a foreign accent, but his singles were terrible. "We Made You" is the worst single he's ever made. On top of that, coming off of a weaker Encore album. He showed he can't fail with Relapse.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2011, 04:48:28 PM »
i dont think we made you is his worst single but not to far from it...

the message is relevant...i hate the reality tv culture.

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:28 AM »
i think on reunion his flow is almost back to his best a lot less shouty rubbish and barely no accent

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2011, 12:20:30 AM »

Looking back, I think Encore is a poor album to use to say "he can sell even if he sucks". That album followed "The Eminem Show", an album that a lot of people consider classic, especially his fans & some people even consider it his best album. So Encore was his "The Massacre" album. He sold off that album not off of singles, but just coming off of his third consecutive classic & figuring he'd drop a fourth.

Relapse is him selling while "farting". Even though I liked that album, not only was he using a foreign accent, but his singles were terrible. "We Made You" is the worst single he's ever made. On top of that, coming off of a weaker Encore album. He showed he can't fail with Relapse.

I dunno about the comparison to "the massacre", that album had huge singles and was unfairly hated on, a lot of dope joints on there.