Author Topic: Dr. Dre and OFTB collaboration. I would fuck wit it. *it might happen, YES!!!!*  (Read 587 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.15526/title.oftb-claims-suge-knight-ruined-death-row-possible-reunion-with-dr-dre

commercially it would probably be a flop (maybe, it is Dr. Dre after all) but musically that shit COULD be crack.  When I listen to "Think About That Murder" like I am now I can't hear Dre and OFTB but then when I think about the genius of Big Flip and how hard dude goes I have to take a second thought.  tha other niggaz weren't that bad either which is surprising for a Hip Hop group concocted from the 90's (there's always atleast 1 dummy but not in this case from what i've heard).

i'm with it, I think a Dr. Dre and OFTB collaboration could save "Detox" (at this rate lol) and that's no joke even though i laughed out loud.  i cant hear a classic but that's mainly due to tha fact that all of Dre's hard records have been givin' to 50 Cent over the years (a New York nigga) and all of his most polished beats have gone to Eminem (a white boy), basically I'm saying that I havent heard Dre get down with a REAL NIGGA(Z) since Hittman/2001 (excluding Snoop).  

i'm with it, let's get it!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:03:10 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Where's your tracklist?

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

u mean where i Track u down and cross u off my shit List?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
u mean where i Track u down and cross u off my shit List?

Lol, ok.

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-TalkX

Why would Dre pick OFTB to work with of all artists? He doesn't work with anyone he's not going to work with someone irrelevant for 15 years...Always liked Flipside but let's be serious.