Author Topic: orit (NIKs mom) meme generator vol 2  (Read 377 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: orit (NIKs mom) meme generator vol 2
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »
i know hack saved the orit pics with that said maybe he can ressurect that thread

give me about 5-7 days....there were some hot ones too.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure all those pics are still on her facebook
nah  someone posted it and they weren't all
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »
Nik's mom definitely looks good but yall do realize that she can sue yall right (and not just yall but here too).  there's literally years worth of evidence on here and I doubt it's protected by the free speech amendment.  u guys got pictures of her up here and there's been alot of  defamation.  If she really wants to "have you by tha balls" she really can in real life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/5hfYJsQAhl0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/5hfYJsQAhl0</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 04:28:41 PM »
i know hack saved the orit pics with that said maybe he can ressurect that thread

give me about 5-7 days....there were some hot ones too.
Did you have the ones with her in the pool? :whistle:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 04:31:28 PM »
lol if u think thats defemation you should check out the skins we offer at da sauce

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »
lol if u think thats defemation you should check out the skins we offer at da sauce

lmao

as if Orit is gonna sue, the shits were on Facebook for the public's taking