Author Topic: K-Boy Ft. Kendrick Lamar - By Any Means (Malcolm X)  (Read 142 times)

EKEK

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
K-Boy Ft. Kendrick Lamar - By Any Means (Malcolm X)
« on: June 20, 2011, 02:58:51 AM »
http://hulkshare.com/qtp27xffqrz7

Los Angeles, CA – A powerful and rising voice will soon be returning to the Los Angeles rap scene, as South Central LA rapper K-Boyprepares to revisit music after more than a year spent rehabilitating from four gunshot wounds.

The critically-acclaimed rapper, known as the Prince of South Central, was shot four times back in May of 2010 due to the senseless violence that plagues the streets of Los Angeles. The shooting was a life-changing moment for K-Boy in more ways than one, helping change his outlook on life, family and his career.

He’s been working hard to recover and has focused on the positives in his life, including his talents on the microphone. To fully showcase his skill and place among the top new faces from California, he’s planned his musical return with a powerful record that features Top Dawgartist Kendrick Lamar.

Kendrick has been enjoying some of his biggest success this year, earning him a seat alongside the legendary Dr. Dre, and he teamed up with K-Boy for a song called “By Any Means” (Malcolm X) which personifies their belief in the civil rights giant and his work ethic. The song will be released on Monday June 20, 2011 and will be followed by the exclusive video for the song, which will be released on Monday June 27.

As a veteran of the young crop of up and comers from California, K-Boy has been a member of Cash Money artist Glasses Malone’s Blu Division/Division Music since 2003. He will be hosting the soon-to-be released “Division Is The Gang” mixtape with DJ Hed (Division Music) and DJ Age (Jazzy DJs). He is managed by music industry veteran Jazzy D and his Jazzy Management Company and is available for projects.

For more information follow him on Twitter Humble Yet Gangsta (IAMKBOY) on Twitter

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: K-Boy Ft. Kendrick Lamar - By Any Means (Malcolm X)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 04:09:55 AM »
wait a minute.....didn't he die in that shooting? i specifically remember kurupt, crooked i, and others saying RIP K-Boy about a year ago. was that just a false report?

this whole time i've assumed K-Boy was dead.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 05:26:14 AM »
wait a minute.....didn't he die in that shooting? i specifically remember kurupt, crooked i, and others saying RIP K-Boy about a year ago. was that just a false report?

this whole time i've assumed K-Boy was dead.

naw, k-boy made it through. and i dont think anybody ever reported anything like that.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 08:05:36 AM »

LONDON!!

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
props
"get this money by any means nessassary"