Author Topic: Rappers That Dissed New York  (Read 1435 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Rappers That Dissed New York
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 04:02:26 PM »
Kurupt said it wasn't a diss after their trailer got shot up :D

theres that nykillaz track

I was talkin' about "NY, NY" and what Kurupt said about the song on the first "Beef" documentary. Thanks for postin' those lyrics.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 04:03:43 PM »

I was talkin' about "NY, NY" and what Kurupt said about the song on the first "Beef" documentary. Thanks for postin' those lyrics.

no problem

kurupt must be sweating like a mofo hoping that song never leaks lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 04:09:32 PM »

no problem

Hahah, those lyrics are dope though. I'd love to hear the whole song one day. Did any other lyrics/verses leak?

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 04:24:35 PM »
Howbout  E-A-SKI ???

E-A-SKI - Freestyle
http://www.multiupload.com/910PYW83I4

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 04:29:10 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 04:06:15 AM »
Ice Cube & Mack 10 dissed NY on "Fuck All The Critics In the NYC". The whole Westside Connection concept was a strong stand against NY's rap intelligentsia.

I think Guce over the years has had a few tracks which contained lines against NYC & the Eastcoast.

awol22222

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »
Sin Loc

awol22222

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 04:31:17 AM »

no problem

Hahaha

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 04:37:10 AM »
daz and kurupt

When?

On "New York, New York", I Think Thatīs What The Poster Ment.

i think he meant NY87 a dpg track that is featured 2pac, the lyrics to this song with full verses came some time ago

Do you have the lyrics to that song? I still can't believe that the song is real.

is it cool to post jpg's of the lyrics tagged from the other site?

itzkarl813

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 08:07:37 AM »
daz and kurupt

When?

i think he meant NY87 a dpg track that is featured 2pac, the lyrics to this song with full verses came some time ago

Do you have the lyrics to that song? I still can't believe that the song is real.

NY 187 (Now Thats Dissin') is very real.   Hope it leaks someday.   I'll post links about the track which include Pac and Kurupts verses.

http://www.bomb1st.com/s/showthread.php?t=1392   <--- song credits , pacs verse

http://www.bomb1st.com/s/showthread.php?t=1401 <--- Kurupts verse.   As you can see Kurupt really wasnt dissing the eastcoast..  He brought up Biggie's radio comments about him gettin on Hot 97 and saying DPGS dissing NY.. Kurupt goes as far to say he admired biggie.. Wish this would drop.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 08:22:45 AM »
daz and kurupt

When?

NY 187 (Now Thats Dissin') is very real.   Hope it leaks someday.   I'll post links about the track which include Pac and Kurupts verses.

http://www.bomb1st.com/s/showthread.php?t=1401 <--- Kurupts verse.   As you can see Kurupt really wasnt dissing the eastcoast..  He brought up Biggie's radio comments about him gettin on Hot 97 and saying DPGS dissing NY.. Kurupt goes as far to say he admired biggie.. Wish this would drop.

well, only 1 person in the world has it.. i guess its up to him

itzkarl813

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2011, 08:24:15 AM »
Im sure the seller made backups for personal use before selling... I know I would

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
daz and kurupt

When?

well, only 1 person in the world has it.. i guess its up to him

bullshit

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
My equal nynealo, myself, first person I remember dissing them was candy man, and what equals need to know was ny cats always dissed cats whether it was outta seniority or jealousy, hell they use to front on schooly d just cause he was from philly! Dougie fresh and company threw shots during they hey day mostly in interviews and bitching during concerts. Can't forget the g mc hammer, he shit on they kings, then went to the apollo and turned that mutha out. Oh yeah ny ny diss ny in the beginning of the song making fun of how they talked with the yo god shit yell
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:04:20 AM by BOX5 the best poster on this site yell »
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 12:26:13 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?iio04u0ti9kc82p

No wonder Daz sounded so good on that D.P.G. song off Dillinger and Young Gotti. He used that verse minus the name dropping, of course.