Poll

whose side are you on?

Chris Brown
3 (21.4%)
Frank Ocean
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Frank Ocean vs. Chris Brown  (Read 874 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Frank Ocean vs. Chris Brown
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 01:46:38 PM »
Y'all are sleepin way too hard on Chris Brown too.  That man has talent.  He's an artist.  I gotta get 2 know this Frank Ocean a little more but from what I've heard of him he's not too bad, not bad at all.  I can see his potential inclining over the next few months or even years.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 01:55:07 PM »
Chris browns a good product, not a good artist

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 01:59:42 PM »
fuck it, i fucked up, i thought they were tha same nigga  :-X :P.  it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what i was gettin' at even though you should've seen somewhere by now that I'm from the DMV (i've mentioned it a few times recently.  in threads u've been in at that).
I understood what you were getting at, just fine. But you can't be biased toward both parties. That negates the whole point of a bias. I'm not sure what you being from the DMV has to do with anything though. I'm happy you have a job in these tough economic times but what the fuck does that have to do with what we're talking about, bro?

and what's the deal with the whole "Jimmy H" thing anyway?  i dont get it, why "Jimmy H".
Maybe it's a nickname. Maybe my real name is Jimmy Harrow. Or I like Jim Henson. Or the old WWF manager, Jimmy Hart. James is a pretty common name, is it not? I mean, does it really matter? Should I change it to something like "All Eyez On Me Fan 2012" or "Aftermath Lover 34"?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 02:02:36 PM »
fuck it, i fucked up, i thought they were tha same nigga  :-X :P.  it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what i was gettin' at even though you should've seen somewhere by now that I'm from the DMV (i've mentioned it a few times recently.  in threads u've been in at that).
I understood what you were getting at, just fine. But you can't be biased toward both parties. That negates the whole point of a bias. I'm not sure what you being from the DMV has to do with anything though. I'm happy you have a job in these tough economic times but what the fuck does that have to do with what we're talking about, bro?

and what's the deal with the whole "Jimmy H" thing anyway?  i dont get it, why "Jimmy H".
Maybe it's a nickname. Maybe my real name is Jimmy Harrow. Or I like Jim Henson. Or the old WWF manager, Jimmy Hart. James is a pretty common name, is it not? I mean, does it really matter? Should I change it to something like "All Eyez On Me Fan 2012" or "Aftermath Lover 34"?

lmfao

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 02:12:32 PM »
fuck it, i fucked up, i thought they were tha same nigga  :-X :P.  it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what i was gettin' at even though you should've seen somewhere by now that I'm from the DMV (i've mentioned it a few times recently.  in threads u've been in at that).

and what's the deal with the whole "Jimmy H" thing anyway?  i dont get it, why "Jimmy H".

lmfao

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 02:15:31 PM »
fuck it, i fucked up, i thought they were tha same nigga  :-X :P.  it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what i was gettin' at even though you should've seen somewhere by now that I'm from the DMV (i've mentioned it a few times recently.  in threads u've been in at that).

i hate u wannabe scholar ass niggaz.  if u dont understand loyalty then this dialog between me and u is about as obsolete and cicular as that whole "let's be real about 2Pac" thread the other day.  me being from the DMV has everything to do with it, but u seem like a smart dude, u know that.  i made a poll so it's not like i was trying to cast over my opinion on everybody, i made this 4 tha board, not an "oh i'm better than u becuz i think this and i think that" kinda thing like everybody else does on here.  i wanted to stay outta it.  

and what's the deal with the whole "Jimmy H" thing anyway?  i dont get it, why "Jimmy H".
[/quote]

i think u should change it, i've seen some people online (not that i have to take their word on it) who've claimed to know who dude was and have seen him do his thing.  like i said i dont neccessarily take their word 4 it but why would anybody lie and say they knew dude or has seen him do his thing.  it's not like he's Obama or somebody like that.  i knew people who knew Rayful Edmund, like really knew and hung around the nigga as well as other big names from DC and all of that.  basically what i'm saying is that you're over here with a name of somebody who's that person (Jimmy Henchmen) who still gets around to this day.  And all sarcasm aside i think u knew what u were doing when u took that name.  you're at a 2Pac/Dr. Dre/DeathRow/Westcoast forum, you've definitely heard of Jimmy Henchmen before is all i'm saying.  u can have the jokes but i see thru shit like that.  ur still aggy cuz u couldnt bust my shit tha other day, it's all good tho, i get it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:17:33 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 03:13:41 PM »
i hate u wannabe scholar ass niggaz.  if u dont understand loyalty then this dialog between me and u is about as obsolete and cicular as that whole "let's be real about 2Pac" thread the other day.  me being from the DMV has everything to do with it, but u seem like a smart dude, u know that.  i made a poll so it's not like i was trying to cast over my opinion on everybody, i made this 4 tha board, not an "oh i'm better than u becuz i think this and i think that" kinda thing like everybody else does on here.  i wanted to stay outta it.  

When did I claim to be smarter than anyone else? See, you're trying too hard to dig into things instead of just reading things on literally. You're trying to blame other people for confusing you when you're actually confusing yourself.

With the "biased" line, stop looking into all these other areas. You're trying to read between the lines, instead of reading what's actually written on the paper. It has nothing to do with loyalty. I'm one of the most loyal and straight-up people there is so believe that that has shit to do with this. My comment on your use of the word "bias" which can't exist toward two people. The word is "impartial".

Here's the problem. If I say something intelligent, it's I'm trying to be a "wannabe scholar". If I dumb myself down because it makes you feel inferior, what does that make me then? I've said it before. I'm not no super-intelligent person. I just read a lot. I'm wrong everyday about something and I get corrected for it and it doesn't make me feel like a lesser person.

i think u should change it, i've seen some people online (not that i have to take their word on it) who've claimed to know who dude was and have seen him do his thing.  like i said i dont neccessarily take their word 4 it but why would anybody lie and say they knew dude or has seen him do his thing.  it's not like he's Obama or somebody like that.  i knew people who knew Rayful Edmund, like really knew and hung around the nigga as well as other big names from DC and all of that.  basically what i'm saying is that you're over here with a name of somebody who's that person (Jimmy Henchmen) who still gets around to this day.  And all sarcasm aside i think u knew what u were doing when u took that name.  you're at a 2Pac/Dr. Dre/DeathRow/Westcoast forum, you've definitely heard of Jimmy Henchmen before is all i'm saying.  u can have the jokes but i see thru shit like that.  ur still aggy cuz u couldnt bust my shit tha other day, it's all good tho, i get it.
I'm NOT over here with anybody's fucking name. My screen name has ZERO to do with Jimmy Henchmen. If I wanted to create that association, I would have called myself Jimmy Henchmen. You're the one trying to create that connection. Nobody has said shit about it before you did and I've been here for quite a bit of time. What you're trying to is rally people up to make problems for me because you're angry. See the difference is the things I've said to you has all been good-natured ribbing. You're the one talking how you want to kill me, how you hate me, and all this other shit because you're uncomfortable in the conversation. If you weren't, you'd just kick back and have a sense of humor about this shit like I do. Nobody's attacking you personally. We're just sharing words on a fucking message board. No point in being overly-sensitive.

As far as changing my name, not gonna happen. If I feel like doing it one day, I will, but the fact is you're asking me to do it because you think it indicates support of Jimmy Henchmen, which it doesn't. By changing it, I'd be playing into your crazy "conspiracy theorist" babblings where everybody with a similar name is somehow the same person on some level (like your comparison of ICE Cube and ICE-T). Quit while you're ahead.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 03:26:06 PM »
fuck it, i fucked up, i thought they were tha same nigga  :-X :P.  it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what i was gettin' at even though you should've seen somewhere by now that I'm from the DMV (i've mentioned it a few times recently.  in threads u've been in at that).

lol I think he means the dc area by dmv, i think it stands for dc, maryland and virginia...I could be totally wrong but I doubt he meant he has a job at the dmv lol...and lmfao at the second highlighted part

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
Jimmy H I feel your pain. I remember when I first registered I used the name OGQuik, which was a dedication to DJ Quik being so underrated and my favorite producer. But when these idiots saw it they assumed that was my way of saying I was an OG lol. I made it clear that I was 14/15 years old and was by no means an OG but rap fans are delusional.

I believe dude. Why the hell would anyone name theirself after jimmy henchman? Makes no sense. 
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
lol I think he means the dc area by dmv, i think it stands for dc, maryland and virginia...I could be totally wrong but I doubt he meant he has a job at the dmv lol...and lmfao at the second highlighted part
Oh really? LMAO. I thought dude was bragging because he worked at the Department of Motor-Vehicles or something. I honestly don't know what to think anymore with this guy.

Jimmy H I feel your pain. I remember when I first registered I used the name OGQuik, which was a dedication to DJ Quik being so underrated and my favorite producer. But when these idiots saw it they assumed that was my way of saying I was an OG lol. I made it clear that I was 14/15 years old and was by no means an OG but rap fans are delusional.

I believe dude. Why the hell would anyone name theirself after jimmy henchman? Makes no sense.  
Yeah, it's funny. I actually had people try to say it had something to do with Jimmy Iovine before too because I was talking about Interscope in my posts. Everybody on here is a fucking conspiracy theorist trying to figure out everything connects to something else. That "Makaveli: 7-Day Theory" shit fucked a whole lot of West Coast fans' heads up permantely. Now, everything is part of the Illuminati conspiracy to ruin the world through pop music and subliminal messages.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 03:51:35 PM »
I wouldn't limit that to westcoast fans. Go look on any forum on any subject and you will see wild conspiracy theorys. People just love conspiracy

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 04:24:10 PM »
Jimmer youre confusing what youre doing with what im doing.  Youre speaking intelligently ignorant and telling tha truth partially.  U just sacrificed what u told me u believed in just to be an itch on tha top of tha crack of my ass.  And youre right i am confused, becuz all u did was throw out a buncha logic but all it was is a ''blanket''. I feel like u  wanted to say tha dumbest thing u could smart but u didnt wana answer tha question.  Im still trying to figure out what youre gettin at, u lost me.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »
youre basically putting on a charade

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »
im not mad tho.  i know it hurts when sumone younger than u iz smarter than u at this shit.  youre basically bitching with a smile.  Dont get mad son!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »
u dont have 2 get angry with me.  if anything i wana c u do better n life.  dont be so bitter cuz