Author Topic: Our dream passed us by......... game dont wait  (Read 427 times)

Don Seer

Re:Our dream passed us by......... game dont wait
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2003, 01:34:09 PM »
^ umm ..

he made a song for Nate, a song for Warren G, for snoop on last meal, snoop didnt want him on paid the cost...

so thats just kurupt who got fred wreck to imitate the hell outta dre on his album.. and daz was still dissin him... so  ???

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2003, 01:45:36 PM »
they always got songs like this from DPG but i guess since dre isnt on it it isnt complete 2 sum people  ;)lol

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2003, 03:31:28 PM »
^ umm ..

he made a song for Nate, a song for Warren G, for snoop on last meal, snoop didnt want him on paid the cost...

so thats just kurupt who got fred wreck to imitate the hell outta dre on his album.. and daz was still dissin him... so  ???

ok you got a point.......but the tracks he gave nate and warren were below average.....do you think snoop didnt want dre on paid tha cost?  or maybe dre didnt have time to sit down with snoop and make some music?  my point is just that altho dre's still making tight beats, it hasnt sounded the same since hes been working with all these new cats....i still say the best dre track since 2001 was "the wash".......and look at all the promotion that song got?/  instead they put out "bad intentions" which wasnt even produced by dre, then Knocturnal's album turned into shit shortly after...

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2003, 03:38:06 PM »
They shoulda jerked X off, and had Kurupt do a verse, he was tight with everybody then.  

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2003, 03:40:43 PM »
^ umm ..

ok you got a point.......but the tracks he gave nate and warren were below average.....do you think snoop didnt want dre on paid tha cost?  or maybe dre didnt have time to sit down with snoop and make some music?  my point is just that altho dre's still making tight beats, it hasnt sounded the same since hes been working with all these new cats....i still say the best dre track since 2001 was "the wash".......and look at all the promotion that song got?/  instead they put out "bad intentions" which wasnt even produced by dre, then Knocturnal's album turned into shit shortly after...

I dont think Dre did the Wash

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2003, 03:57:45 PM »
Well Im pretty sure Dre did the Wash, but I could be wrong.  

Someone would know ???

Anyway, I still say thats the best track Dres put out since

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2003, 03:58:43 PM »
Well Im pretty sure Dre did the Wash, but I could be wrong.  

Someone would know ???

Anyway, I still say thats the best track Dres put out since

I think Dj Pooh produced it

Jome

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2003, 05:44:27 PM »
I dont think Dre did the Wash

17. Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg "The Wash"
Produced By: Dr. Dre & DJ Pooh

ok you got a point.......but the tracks he gave nate and warren were below average.....

LMAO @ "Lookin at you" being "below average".

Anyways, Seer is right, this video was how all Westcoast videos should be..
Dope cameos, dope video.
Simple to make, but yet so effective.
I bet they didn't use more than a day on this video, and yet it's still so dope.
Xzibit, Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee, Warren G, Nate Dogg..
Throwing up some 213 & Westside-signs, bigging eachother up, and a few hot chicks..
that's all you need for a video..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2003, 05:45:07 PM by Kool G Jome »

Kaidy

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2003, 06:14:56 PM »
Even Jayo was in that video! It was before his beef with Snoop. But yea that was a good time for the West, there was a couple posse cuts coming out like Where I Wanna Be, Chin Check, and some more. Game Dont Wait was just a classic record imo.

Even though commercially these tracks didn't do great, it was a good time for the West Coast fans like us.