Author Topic: is this the xzbit diss sparking controversy?  (Read 144 times)

Don Seer

is this the xzbit diss sparking controversy?
« on: January 14, 2003, 01:06:51 PM »
is this shit real or what? i copied it over from the near dead doggystyle forum...

if its real its got the king tee diss we been wondering about and more

"sober x a cution"

To all my x drinking buddies, got no time 4 u only time 4 my studies_try 2 get my sh1t together cuz the waters are muddy.

Did Man Vs Machine 2 no national acclaim_I aint selling out though cuz its still just a shame_how my supposed "x-homies" calling out my name.

Just to gain, attention due to the fact the drunken posse aint getting recognition_big Snoop is in possession of all the promotional weapons.

No doubt Snoop in the west is the only one getting played out_Starting wars with Suge the bully and watch friends n family members get layed out. Snoop dead, Suge Dead. Its a shame.

Mr.X 2 the Z got no time for "emotional" cats who vent their wrath on raps_and they expect others not to react back.

Haha, Hey Bad Azz I heard Suge and a few of his goons knocked you senseless_while Daz didn't do shit while u tried 2 regain you senses.

Sorry I'm away so much, but all of you are the ones who lost touch_everybody trying to act tough.

Me, mr x 2 the z is simply busy trying to succeed_As an Mc so i can raise Treymaine in a functional fam-i-Ly"

ALL my former drunks who used to get rowdy need to stop it with the 4.0's and blunts_too many nights of wreckless driving and reckless stunts.

And as for King T, he didn't make me_I MADE who i'm supposed to be.

ALL you guys are not even worth my time, worth my rhyme_I'm Xzibit worth GOLD while Snoop, tha Liks, Suge are just nickles and dimes.

Signing out is "Xzibit" still the Man Vs the Machine_screw all you punks trying to start beef with me 2 earn greens_seen.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 01:07:35 PM by Overseer »

Quadruple OG

Re:is this the xzbit diss sparking controversy?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 01:26:53 PM »
looks like bullshit to me

Trauma-san

Re:is this the xzbit diss sparking controversy?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 01:38:22 PM »
Fake as hell.  Mainly, he wouldn't quote his other rhymes so much in a song, that's not his style, like when they put in "sorry i'm away so much" that's obvious a fan faked it.  

The best line yet out of this entire thing is

"I guess J.D. was the one to diss/Cuz Snoop Called you a Bitch, and You didn't Say Shit" - J.Ro