Author Topic: What did everyone think of kobes overall performance in the Dallas series?  (Read 2201 times)

Sccit

This guy is the biggest nutrider ever. But I'ma just start ignoring his LeBron remarks like this little pussy & run out of threads like whenever mama Orit comes into play. :loser:

But more importantly, lol @ NIK judging life based on what team you root for. Shows you how big a loser this dude really is. Like if you're a Pacer fan, NIK thinks your existence is pointless.

I've been rooting for LeBron for the last three years on here & this is the first time you've mentioned it & you've used it twenty-six times in the last week. All because your terrorist friend, whose your friend in real life, because they need to make accounts to actually have a word with you had your back lol. You're the illest joke on here. Just get over it.

lmao...i clowned u on licking lebrons ass while bein a sixer fan wayyyy before ali ever posted that shit. it's just that obvious, and thats why ali pointed it out. ali aint the only one, all the muthafuckaz i know in real life laugh at how gay u sound in posts defending lebron, like he makes it easy for u to jack off or some shit. it's actually very disturbin 2 those on the outside lookin in...they think ur so gay that they dont even respond 2 ur pathetic ass. sometimes i feel like doin the same n just ignorin ur idiotic nonsense, but i know for a fact that every time i spit the real about lebron, it kills u a lil more on the inside, so i get somewhat of a satisfaction out of watchin u tryna talk ur way out of bein the soopafly dpgc version of lebron..only gayer.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Wow. That was the most ironic post in the history of Dubcc. Good job elior

Sccit

again, u dont follow basketball, so u dont know how real laker fans view kobe...but to deny that it's a whole lot more suspect to support a player with such passion when he doesn't even play for ur team is pretty lame, even by ur standards.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL, tell me not.

1. No you haven't. You used to argue about LeBron & Kobe with me. Never just fell back on that "You're a LeBron lover" nonsense lol.

2. What friends, NIK? Your LA Laker fan friends? Obviously they won't approve anything pro-LeBron. I root for LeBron. I have players I root for in every sport that aren't on my team. It just bothers you that I root for somebody more unachieving than Kobe, yet gets compared & is considered a better Basketball player today than Kobe. That's all their is to it.

I root for Ichiro in Baseball. I root for a BUNCH of players outside of the Jets in Football. Shit, I even root for Sidney Crosby & I can't name you two players in the NHL outside of him lol.

Sccit

LOL, tell me not.

1. No you haven't. You used to argue about LeBron & Kobe with me. Never just fell back on that "You're a LeBron lover" nonsense lol.

2. What friends, NIK? Your LA Laker fan friends? Obviously they won't approve anything pro-LeBron. I root for LeBron. I have players I root for in every sport that aren't on my team. It just bothers you that I root for somebody more unachieving than Kobe, yet gets compared & is considered a better Basketball player today than Kobe. That's all their is to it.

I root for Ichiro in Baseball. I root for a BUNCH of players outside of the Jets in Football. Shit, I even root for Sidney Crosby & I can't name you two players in the NHL outside of him lol.

amazing...so u jerk it to players in other sports too. that dont make u any less of a faggot, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Ahhhh, sounds like a comeback from a bitch that realizes she lost. 8)

Sccit

lost in what, u faggot? i support kobe, an all-time goat who helped bring 5 titles to LA, u support lebron, a loser who hasnt done shit for ur team, let alone the teams he played for. if this were indeed a game, which it is not, u would be the one losing, u dumb bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lost in what, u faggot? i support kobe, an all-time goat who helped bring 5 titles to LA, u support lebron, a loser who hasnt done shit for ur team, let alone the teams he played for. if this were indeed a game, which it is not, u would be the one losing, u dumb bitch.

Like I said, if you judge life based off of what team you're rooting for, that's upsetting.

Sccit

Like I said, if you judge life based off of what team you're rooting for, that's upsetting.

real men root for players because they play for their city/team, and help their city/team win...faggots root for players because they see something else in them. take that however u want, but that is u, nancy boy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

real men root for players because they play for their city/team, and help their city/team win...faggots root for players because they see something else in them. take that however u want, but that is u, nancy boy.

It's actually being a fan of the sport & respecting how the best players on the planet play the game. Only a mindless, biased, irrelevant, homer would say else-wise.

But lol @ saying what you said like it's a known fact & not just some shit you made up on the spot because I sadly piss you off via forum lmao.

& LMFAO @ this coming from the kid who said, "If Kobe left LA, I'd root for him, but I'd still be a Lakers fan always before Kobe". Biggest hypocrite on the planet.

Sccit

It's actually being a fan of the sport & respecting how the best players on the planet play the game. Only a mindless, biased, irrelevant, homer would say else-wise.

But lol @ saying what you said like it's a known fact & not just some shit you made up on the spot because I sadly piss you off via forum lmao.

& LMFAO @ this coming from the kid who said, "If Kobe left LA, I'd root for him, but I'd still be a Lakers fan always before Kobe". Biggest hypocrite on the planet.

respecting a player is not the same as rooting for them...when u root for an individual, something about them obviously turns u on. take that how u like, but thats 100% true.

and btw, i would never root for a team just because kobe played there....not even close, faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, so you just said Kobe turns you on. You're a weird fucking kid.

Sccit

no, idiot, i didnt say that...i dont root for kobe, i root for the lakers. u root for lebron. own up 2 it and quit bein such a gay retard.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no, idiot, i didnt say that...i dont root for kobe, i root for the lakers. u root for lebron. own up 2 it and quit bein such a gay retard.

lol, nigga please. You've talked about Kobe more than I've ever talked about LeBron.

Sccit

lol, nigga please. You've talked about Kobe more than I've ever talked about LeBron.

little cracker...i talk about kobe because i am a laker fan. u talk about lebron because u jerk it to his headshots. learn the difference and quit soundin so fucking dumb all the time, makin irrelevant posts.. godamn retard