Author Topic: Dr. Dre Presents Diddy with ASCAP Award  (Read 841 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr. Dre Presents Diddy with ASCAP Award
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 09:22:41 AM »
Little does Dre know that no one gives a shit about him at this point. His album is at an all time low as far as anticipation goes.
No, it isn't. People throw down the bitter, cynical routine every time they talk about it but the fact is every piece of info that leaks has the same mother fuckers talking about "I'm so done with Detox". It's been going on for years now. It's still more talked about than the most recent Snoop album and that record was actually pretty good.
yeah, there should be a detox rehab

damn Dre really looks uncomfortable lol. typical dre. forced attitude and language. did you see how awkward he looks when he shouts "biggie" ? lmao. like it was necessary to do it to sound cool. not to mention his outdated, corny movements. no wonder he doesn't want to put out detox if the album boasts the same diffidence.
maybe he was nervous?

andre

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 09:33:54 AM »
Dre should be ashamed. Handing trophies to doodoo producer Diddy, stop encouraging that fool.

New sweater too.

At least he got a new sweater!haha lullz

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »
2pac would be pride.

hahahahaha right ^^

2 euros did not catch the error "PROUD"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
Little does Dre know that no one gives a shit about him at this point. His album is at an all time low as far as anticipation goes.
No, it isn't. People throw down the bitter, cynical routine every time they talk about it but the fact is every piece of info that leaks has the same mother fuckers talking about "I'm so done with Detox". It's been going on for years now. It's still more talked about than the most recent Snoop album and that record was actually pretty good.
dubcc is like the bitter ex girlfriend that spend all their time saying "that nigga ain't shit."

For all their complaining they're still in every thread obsessing over his "comfort" level  :D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 12:50:42 PM »
dubcc is like the bitter ex girlfriend that spend all their time saying "that nigga ain't shit."

For all their complaining they're still in every thread obsessing over his "comfort" level  :D
I actually once used the analogy of saying they were like kids who hate their deadbeat dads but still wait out on the porch every weekend watching traffic, waiting for his car, then coming in, pissed-off, when nothing comes of it.

If Detox gets made then great, I'll be there first day it drops to buy it. But even then, hip-hop, and West Coast music in particular, needs more than one guy to keep it popping. Pac's dead, Dre is doing his own thing, Suge has no active label, and the Snoops, Games, and Ice Cubes are dedicated to their own careers. People need to create their own lane out there.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 02:07:50 PM »
LOL..I swear...Coming to this board sometimes is like being at work where there are about 75% females. Females hate so much of the time for no apparent reason other than their own miserable lives and the bitches on this board are the same way. Dre ain't this, Dre ain't that, Detox is gonna suck, Dre is so uncomfortable, yada yada yada. Thanks to all the Real people who post and try to keep it positive. As Puff pointed out, Dre is not the type who usually does the public speaking thing and if you have been around, you would already know that. Big ups to Puff and Dre..Not a fan of Puff but dude is a true hustler. 

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 03:30:49 PM »
damn Dre really looks uncomfortable lol. typical dre. forced attitude and language. did you see how awkward he looks when he shouts "biggie" ? lmao. like it was necessary to do it to sound cool. not to mention his outdated, corny movements. no wonder he doesn't want to put out detox if the album boasts the same diffidence.
Well, thats the problem about Dre, he lost his self confidence, he do it to be considered perfect, for the point, and that always turns out bad.

For people in here complaining about euros (i guess it goes for everybody outside US) - just for the record, if you havent noticed yet - ignorance and childness saw the light ;)

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 10:48:18 PM »

LOL