Author Topic: Drunk Anthem of Friday Noon - Juicy J proves he's a legend in real life again  (Read 115 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hRQcUebLyLY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hRQcUebLyLY&amp;feature=related</a> 1:42

who has more swag on tha mic than Juicy J?  Classic track by HCP but Juicy J just comes in for a few bars and shows greatness.  Honestly tho, in real life, no fan shit, how many rappers in THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HIP HOP have more swag than the Juice?  You'd have to dig and think about that for a very very long time before u could even think of anybody to throw in that category of swag-tastic rappers/trill mc's/GREATEST OF ALL TIMES (sorry but i couldnt think of a word which makes him even more raw).  My man Jordan Houston can't be fucked with, even Pac, Big, and Eazy would've made a record with these niggaz [god bless the dead]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:21:55 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
juicy j is not that lyrical but his voice and flow is always catchy... love his guest appearances/records. I also like the "foot solider stomps" drums he includes on a lot of his verses

BiggBoogaBiff

juicy j is not that lyrical but his voice and flow is always catchy... love his guest appearances/records. I also like the "foot solider stomps" drums he includes on a lot of his verses

the Juice is ALWAYS lyrical.  u must not be hip.  u must be trying to compare the term lyrical on some Royce Da 5'9 Eminem shit and that's just not always tha case.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
maybe the song worth a listen.

once u used the word "swag" i stopped caring to hear it