Author Topic: 8 Mile Freestyles/Battles  (Read 193 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
8 Mile Freestyles/Battles
« on: January 18, 2003, 12:14:42 PM »
Does anyone know where i can download the battles and freestyles that are on 8mile.. I remember a cat postin up some soundclick site a while ago but i didnt save the link..

bez

Re:8 Mile Freestyles/Battles
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 05:06:46 PM »
I saw the film tonight lad, jsut got in like from the cinema. I thought it was fantastic, amazing film, everything from the acting to the directing was superb.  I loved the way the story evolved and the movies ending IMO was perfect.  It was a really good film.

gchild213

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 08:39:02 PM »
u can get it off kazaa, just look for 8 mile freestyle battles, and there should be one with the whole last 3 battles, cut together co there is no pause between, they are dope

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 09:30:13 PM »
mIRC - Not the biggest of surprises..

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®ŁĐ
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 09:15:27 AM »
i got them hit me up kurupt572@hotmail.com or #nuttermp3z kurupt007 or  CHRONICAD got them on his dcc

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 09:39:32 AM »
I saw it about 2 hours ago, meant to go on Friday but I had to work. In all I thought it was a great film, from the direction, editing, sound etc to the acting, at times it was a bit slow, but I would definately pay to see it again. As for the battles, I didn't expect the end one to be so dope based on the ones that happened earlier in the film, but I think the writer meant for that, but that last one, oh man, he ruined that guy, I think that if Em finished a battle the way he did in the film in real life nobody would be able to come back from that, I don't care what anyone says, lol. I think thats why 'Eminem' has yet to be burned, no-one has anything on him, he's already told us everything about his life, every embaressing/humiliating little thing!  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 01:52:47 PM »
I saw it about 2 hours ago, meant to go on Friday but I had to work. In all I thought it was a great film, from the direction, editing, sound etc to the acting, at times it was a bit slow, but I would definately pay to see it again. As for the battles, I didn't expect the end one to be so dope based on the ones that happened earlier in the film, but I think the writer meant for that, but that last one, oh man, he ruined that guy, I think that if Em finished a battle the way he did in the film in real life nobody would be able to come back from that, I don't care what anyone says, lol. I think thats why 'Eminem' has yet to be burned, no-one has anything on him, he's already told us everything about his life, every embaressing/humiliating little thing!  

Word..

I honestly thought the movie was real dope.. The ending was a bit of an anti-climax i thought. The freestyles were all dope.. pretty funny too...

Thanx for the feedback peoples!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 02:34:26 PM »
Didn't Graig G 'direct' all the battles?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

bez

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 03:03:56 PM »

Got it in one there buddy.  Everything in the film for me was fantastic, I laffed my ass off at the fat black guy when he said Get Your hand Off MY Balls.  I was in tears.  I thought car scenes where great, cos IMO thats where we got to know the charachter a bit more.  Everything in this film for me was great and I wouldent definetly pay to see it again. THe battles where cool and the story was basically awesome.  A few of my friends where like *I didnt like the ending, I wanted him to make it bit and shit* but I was like *Yer but thats the thing, his first step for him to making it big was to win the battles and overcome the challenges from the Freeworld.  He did make it big in the way that he proved ppl wrong and took the first step to becoming a star.*  I think if he wud of made it big in the film it would of been too unrealistic. Great flick, great ending, great everything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2003, 05:57:18 PM »
i posted it up on the main forum a while back...Go search back...PeACe