Author Topic: "Showdown "Crooked I featuring Murder Inc  (Read 375 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:"Showdown "Crooked I featuring Murder Inc
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 08:01:06 PM »
i just got a feeling...if this shit was just a crooked i solo and no murder inc im almost 100% sure that everyones opinions would change...the half of yall got PHDz....

Damn strizzaight!  I can't stand murder inc.  Straight up I am a murder inc hater.  I don't care.  I also am a nelly and suge knight hater.  I hate murder inc because I really can't stand ja rule's rapping and how he is capitalizing on 2Pac.  And I think his fucking music is horrible; every single west coast album I bought this year was way more bangin then any ja rule/murder inc songs I heard this year.  I haven't heard any whole album, but I heard songs on the radio and shit.  And ja rule sells so many more albums and is so much more recognized than these wc artists.  That really pisses me off, cause it causes stupid shit like dj quik retiring, E-40 working with fabulous, Kurupt making songs like It's Over, 2Pac's beats being changed to wack ass garbage, Crooked I's talent being wasted.  Rap music is going to change into fucking crap thanks to ja rule and murder inc, nelly, and what ever other fagget ass sounding rappers are out there that get mtv love.  That is why I hate murder inc.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 08:28:56 PM »
i thought the track was decent and chuck actually hung in there pretty well wit crook but crook came alot tighter in the past but it was still a hott verse he dropped... if crooked wasn't in the track and it was just murder inc. i prolly wouldn't like it @ all but wit crook it sounds decent to me... i wanna hear some solo crooked chit thou from his row album or some collabs wit niccas like luni coleone, c-bo & yukmouth... as far as eastcoast collabs crook n nas might be tight or killa cam n crooked???

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 08:51:34 PM »

Damn strizzaight!  I can't stand murder inc.  Straight up I am a murder inc hater.  I don't care.  I also am a nelly and suge knight hater.  I hate murder inc because I really can't stand ja rule's rapping and how he is capitalizing on 2Pac.  And I think his fucking music is horrible; every single west coast album I bought this year was way more bangin then any ja rule/murder inc songs I heard this year.  I haven't heard any whole album, but I heard songs on the radio and shit.  And ja rule sells so many more albums and is so much more recognized than these wc artists.  That really pisses me off, cause it causes stupid shit like dj quik retiring, E-40 working with fabulous, Kurupt making songs like It's Over, 2Pac's beats being changed to wack ass garbage, Crooked I's talent being wasted.  Rap music is going to change into fucking crap thanks to ja rule and murder inc, nelly, and what ever other fagget ass sounding rappers are out there that get mtv love.  That is why I hate murder inc.
at least ur honest...but i dont think u should penalize all of murder inc just cuz of ja rule...cuz Black Child and Tah are pretty tight...theyre hard...i cant sleep when Chink Santana is behind the boards...he makes some tight beats...

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 09:13:41 PM »
Damn, why yall think it's wack.  The beat is tight, and Crook's verse is tight.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 09:15:22 PM »
Oh, and whoever the last guy is, he's pretty tight too.  I like the whole song, at least it ain't on some ignorant tip.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 09:37:25 PM »
Oh, and whoever the last guy is, he's pretty tight too.  I like the whole song, at least it ain't on some ignorant tip.  
its very rare that we agree...but ur on point...the last guy is cadillac tah..im almost sure

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2003, 04:34:32 AM »
i just got a feeling...if this shit was just a crooked i solo and no murder inc im almost 100% sure that everyones opinions would change...the half of yall got PHDz....

thats some real shit...feelin ya 99%

but i still give them murder inc suckaz a chance
to change my mind..

cause i remember back in 98, nobody knows bout ja rule's first album...
that was some hot music fo real...

peace
T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2003, 06:11:28 PM »
Damn, why yall think it's wack.  The beat is tight, and Crook's verse is tight.  

EM28

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2003, 06:14:26 PM »

same here, damn fool you took the words right outta my mouf.

peace

verbalassaulta

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2003, 06:15:36 PM »
'shakin my head' i cant believe such a talent would do a track like this with these guests