Author Topic: 2Pac - Road 2 Glory CDQ WAV NEW LEAK  (Read 1989 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2Pac - Road 2 Glory CDQ WAV NEW LEAK
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »
okay, the definite 2pac-catalogue is leaked now right?
nothin more, xcept maybe 5 or 6 songs left?

how many available Pac-songs r there now?
400 total songs?
and ~500 (including alt. versions/mixdowns)?

atleast 500 including alt versions lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
THE FLOODGATES ARE NOW OPENNNNNN

GYYYAAHHHHHHHHH

lol. im sorry. i had to say it. you know its what you all were thinking anyway  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
THE FLOODGATES ARE NOW OPENNNNNN

GYYYAAHHHHHHHHH

lol. im sorry. i had to say it. you know its what you all were thinking anyway  ;)

Where U Been coming in 3...2...
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 06:48:56 PM »
i remember hearing this for the first time in real audio back in like '97/'98 on G. Hagan's Untouchable Makaveli Art Page

can't believe we now actually have this in full and in cdq.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »

400 total songs?

i'd say 20-30 unheard songs is a better estimate.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 08:51:10 PM »

400 total songs?

i'd say 20-30 unheard songs is a better estimate.

that we know of

east2west1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »
Dont get your hopes up for Where U Been ;)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2011, 01:06:56 AM »
Another EXCLUSIVE brought to you by Notorious-Makaveli. Propz to 007, Adoutlaw, MrMaroosh, tpac shakur & mat_turbo.

Enjoy and remember where you got it first!

Road 2 Glory CDQ WAV
http://www.zshare.net/audio/921215157f95eee9/
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JT5DMTL

Thanks for sharing this.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2011, 01:30:30 AM »
its my brothers 30s BDay today...there isnt a better gift for him, than this leaking..what a great day and what a great track..finally u can listing to it without some arabs yelling shit...enjoy that song people

damn, i cant stop listening to that song....i cant understand why people say pac wasnt the illest lyricist...they dont listen close enough..check this track out or WYM..he was a beast...the way he wrote and spit his lyrics are so untouchable
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:47:15 AM by killakastro »

V2DHeart

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2011, 02:43:23 AM »
nobody really cares about the future artist from they cant even put out a retail album what happen with south central state of mind,beach cruiser and jay rocks album is supposed to come out this month we will see how that goes dont get me wrong i support the future of the west they just not cutting it right now so when we get pac leaks im happy cause i cant stand power 106 kday is coo but they dont play any new west rap so i could bump pac allday everyday and never get tired of it so til the new west makes it happen i'll be bumpin these leaks

What about X-Raided, Smoov-E, and all the rest of the good 2011 artist releases so far? A lot of good stuff coming out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to down the recent leaks, but there is a good lot of music been put out so far already

lmao  X Raided?  he's been around for 20 years, don't lump him in with the new school.

smh @ you mick, you seemed much smarter back in the musicfantalk days

Not saying either are, but responding to the fact that West coast albums do come on time, and can be good, using those as an example. Those days were 10/11 years ago.. That's a lot of time, a lot of alcohol consumption, among other things so I'd probably have to agree with you on that one

On the 2Pac leaks, depending on who's supplied the tracks, I'd say that the original wav's of All Out, Good Die Young, and an unleaked song titled We Rock to come, as well as a handful of Better Dayz (cut) remixes that never made the retail album to come
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Portugoal

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2011, 03:49:16 AM »
Thanks for the song.

2euce 7even

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2011, 06:31:56 AM »
Thanks A Lot Dope Cut.

wowitsnick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »
its my brothers 30s BDay today...there isnt a better gift for him, than this leaking..what a great day and what a great track..finally u can listing to it without some arabs yelling shit...enjoy that song people

damn, i cant stop listening to that song....i cant understand why people say pac wasnt the illest lyricist...they dont listen close enough..check this track out or WYM..he was a beast...the way he wrote and spit his lyrics are so untouchable
yeah for real man. Pac was a great lyricist. Don't get why he get some much hate for not being lyrical.

"Call me crazy but no one can fade me I'm the product of the project lost and crazy"

song is too fire!!

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »
The handful of cut (and unleaked) Better Dayz remixes should be the last ones uploaded to finalize this leaking, and then have a line drawn under it. Then we can move onto the future artists from the West, and concentrate on all their music

Why would you want to prevent people from hearing more unreleased Pac songs? Because people prefer to listen to old 2Pac stuff instead of the 'future artists from the west'? That just means they have to step their game up.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »
thanks for this!