Author Topic: Name your 3 favorite west coast rappers  (Read 870 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Name your 3 favorite west coast rappers
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »
E-40
Paris
Suga Free
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 02:03:18 PM »
I think it's safe to say this is a thread FAIL  :-X

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 02:05:57 PM »
Kurupt
King T
Game

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 10:34:23 PM »
MC Ren sucks for the same reason as Spice 1. Not being able to do anything other than hardcore murder-murder-kill-kill rap. Except he wasn't as good at it as a Spice 1 or Ice Cube, and his albums weren't half as good. He sucks for being the worst member of one of the greatest rap groups of all time. He's basically the guy no one cares about, except the "rebellious" types who think Ice Cube is too mainstream so they have to ride for MC Ren for never being notable.

Ras Kass is the poor man's Nas, just not nearly as good and even worse at picking beats. He couldn't make a great song to save his life. West coast fans ride for Ras Kass because they don't want to admit they like someone like Nas or someone else from the east coast.

RBX sucks for just plain sucking. I guess his delivery was so unique he fooled people into thinking he was a decent rapper. But his actual rhymes just blow. "lets picnic inside a morgue. Not picnic baskets, picnic caskets" LMAO, no wonder neither Suge nor Dre would do his album. He does not drop bombs like Hiroshima. He drops duds like a rap verse from Blunt Tyme.

Horrorcore sucks, therefore Brotha Lynch Hung sucks. Suburban dudes fantasizing about eating babies and shooting innocent people for the hell of it, things they would never do in real life. Remember people, this is the same type of music NIK makes. And what's sad is that Brotha Lynch Hung doesn't have any more credibility than he does.

Kurupt sucks right now. Even his fans know this. He's sucked since the 90s. That's 10+ years of sucking and when most of a forum of Death Row groupies agrees with that, there's not much more I need to say.

What's your top 3 westcoast rappers spice? Just out of curiousity

Aceyalone, 2Pac, Mystic (she only has one album tho, so take it as you will)

I'm sure you're hoping it is.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 11:07:17 PM »
MC Ren sucks for the same reason as Spice 1. Not being able to do anything other than hardcore murder-murder-kill-kill rap. Except he wasn't as good at it as a Spice 1 or Ice Cube, and his albums weren't half as good. He sucks for being the worst member of one of the greatest rap groups of all time. He's basically the guy no one cares about, except the "rebellious" types who think Ice Cube is too mainstream so they have to ride for MC Ren for never being notable.

Ras Kass is the poor man's Nas, just not nearly as good and even worse at picking beats. He couldn't make a great song to save his life. West coast fans ride for Ras Kass because they don't want to admit they like someone like Nas or someone else from the east coast.

RBX sucks for just plain sucking. I guess his delivery was so unique he fooled people into thinking he was a decent rapper. But his actual rhymes just blow. "lets picnic inside a morgue. Not picnic baskets, picnic caskets" LMAO, no wonder neither Suge nor Dre would do his album. He does not drop bombs like Hiroshima. He drops duds like a rap verse from Blunt Tyme.

Horrorcore sucks, therefore Brotha Lynch Hung sucks. Suburban dudes fantasizing about eating babies and shooting innocent people for the hell of it, things they would never do in real life. Remember people, this is the same type of music NIK makes. And what's sad is that Brotha Lynch Hung doesn't have any more credibility than he does.

Kurupt sucks right now. Even his fans know this. He's sucked since the 90s. That's 10+ years of sucking and when most of a forum of Death Row groupies agrees with that, there's not much more I need to say.

What's your top 3 westcoast rappers spice? Just out of curiousity

Aceyalone, 2Pac, Mystic (she only has one album tho, so take it as you will)

I think it's safe to say this is a thread FAIL  :-X

I agree 100 %  I wouldnt pay 25 cents to see him perform live
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:08:50 PM by Smackdog »
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »

Arabian Prince
Mac Dre
Tone Loc

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »
big syke

big syke sucks for butchering several 2pac tracks. Answer this question honestly.....on All Eyez on Me, would you rather have big syke on there or another verse by pac? if you answered pac that's why he sucks. if you answered big syke you a goddamn liar.

Spice 1

Spice 1 sucks for sucking at rapping about anything else other than blowing your brains out. He's tried having different topics in the last half of his career and the results have been ugly. At least 2Pac could rap about sex and sound decent. Just listen to that song Face Down Ass Up *shudder*. Considering purely hardcore gangsta rap is dead, Spice 1 is also dead.

I always felt something strange about how Syke doesnt fit on that song...when i first heard it on cassette i had wished i had an erase function on my radio so i could edit out his verse....anyway your way of verbalizing it is funny
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:15:02 PM by Smackdog »
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 11:34:53 PM »
He sucks for being the worst member of one of the greatest rap groups of all time.

No, he is better than Eazy on the mic.

So he wasn't the worst.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »
All Time: Tupac, Kurupt, Spice 1

Right Now: Kendrick Lamar, Crooked I, XL Middleton

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 07:20:29 AM »
All Time Favorite West Coast
Tupac
e-40
Ice Cube

8)Current West Coast
Clinton Wayne, Obnoxious, Kendrick Lamar,
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »
I think it's safe to say this is a thread FAIL  :-X

considering you didn't explain why my choices sucked amongst others posted, I don't even have to hope  :loser:

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 10:33:15 AM »
currently:
sick jacken
bambu
murs

ever:
ice cube
b-real
tupac

crazy but i think i have more favorite groups than actual solo mc's
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39:45 AM »
his whole account is

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
his whole account is

all he does is hate all day, its no surprise dudes damn ugly (and it gotta be DAMN ugly coming from a dude) and i wouldnt be surprised if he has a small penis either.

who watched that south park episode this year. lol explains so much

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
All time: 2pac, Rappin 4 tay, San quinn

Now: Kendrick Lamar, Game and Crooked I