Author Topic: BOY FACE - Where My G's At [Ice Cube, Dogg Pound, Game, DJ Qiuk tribute] song!!!  (Read 1729 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
48 times, get it right  8)

and Rainbow Pussy has 150 views or so...sweet!

and get ready for the new mixtape  "RnB,Rap, and Crip-Pop: The Smurfs Edition"  hosted by Boy Face

dropping August 1st

"We keep it cracn, so you don't have to"

FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/boyfacefan

FAN PAGE: www.facebook.com/boyfacefans

MUSIC: www.soundcloud.com/boyfacefan

i have a kurupt freestyle he did at tgis that i recorded on my iphone that has 300 views

link?

btw....song aint bad. especially considering the hate it's getting. i thought this was guna be some whackass lil b type shit based on some of the hatin ass responses this dudes gettin. if u dont like it, why are u postin in this thread so much? seriously, some of mufuckaz=smhx9487548738979875

i dunno its just fun to fuck with lix/boyface/willsmiffdogg

but here it is, i posted it in tha g-spot a while back, but u might of been mia, we just saw him randomly at TGI, lol i was on the way to TGI after class and the homies were hittin me up sayin kurupt was there.

kurupt, slip capone, and kurupts cousin enemy where there, them niggas were rollin in camry lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64</a>

haha dude actually left after the freestyle, but it was pretty dope we got smashed at TGI and smoked blunts of OG after shit was good.

slip capone actually surprised me, he actually fucked with some asian hoods, but dude wasnt dressed all emo.

it's fun? man, don't be like these 12 year old honkeys from idaho on here....shit aint fun, wtf. dude is an artist tryna come up, and all these kids are in here talkin shit like some gayass facebook bloggers or some shit. if u dont like it, move along. no need 2 try and bring the next man down on some childish bullshit. u only think it's fun cuz every1 else is in on it...it's like an internet nerd-mob tryna bring this guy down, and for what? cuz they aint feelin his shit?? fuck that, real mufuckaz dont try to knock some1s hustle when theyre clearly out there tryna come up.......

anyways, tight video...kurupt needs 2 get off that crack, though lmao.

i highly doubt dude can make a living off his music anyways. the reason i hate on him was eversince he joined this forum and won that "dpg contest" hes been cocky as hell, and he hardly interacts and if he does its just to talk shit back and lie about how many fans and viewers he got.

i just first came in here bcause i wanted to see who this new "dpg" member boyface was but it was just lix from back in the day. dude isnt humble so its kinda hard being humble back.

if dude wanted us to show love, he shouldnt of been such a lying duche.

yea but kurupt was on 1, he was wit some vanilla chocolate groupie hoe.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

and get ready for the new mixtape  "RnB,Rap, and Crip-Pop: The Smurfs Edition"  hosted by Boy Face

dropping August 1st

i have a kurupt freestyle he did at tgis that i recorded on my iphone that has 300 views

link?

btw....song aint bad. especially considering the hate it's getting. i thought this was guna be some whackass lil b type shit based on some of the hatin ass responses this dudes gettin. if u dont like it, why are u postin in this thread so much? seriously, some of mufuckaz=smhx9487548738979875

but here it is, i posted it in tha g-spot a while back, but u might of been mia, we just saw him randomly at TGI, lol i was on the way to TGI after class and the homies were hittin me up sayin kurupt was there.

kurupt, slip capone, and kurupts cousin enemy where there, them niggas were rollin in camry lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64</a>

haha dude actually left after the freestyle, but it was pretty dope we got smashed at TGI and smoked blunts of OG after shit was good.

slip capone actually surprised me, he actually fucked with some asian hoods, but dude wasnt dressed all emo.

it's fun? man, don't be like these 12 year old honkeys from idaho on here....shit aint fun, wtf. dude is an artist tryna come up, and all these kids are in here talkin shit like some gayass facebook bloggers or some shit. if u dont like it, move along. no need 2 try and bring the next man down on some childish bullshit. u only think it's fun cuz every1 else is in on it...it's like an internet nerd-mob tryna bring this guy down, and for what? cuz they aint feelin his shit?? fuck that, real mufuckaz dont try to knock some1s hustle when theyre clearly out there tryna come up.......

i highly doubt dude can make a living off his music anyways. the reason i hate on him was eversince he joined this forum and won that "dpg contest" hes been cocky as hell, and he hardly interacts and if he does its just to talk shit back and lie about how many fans and viewers he got.

i just first came in here bcause i wanted to see who this new "dpg" member boyface was but it was just lix from back in the day. dude isnt humble so its kinda hard being humble back.

i aint really familiar with the whole dpg contest shit, but from what i see in this thread, he simply posted his music and people just started hoppin on him like he's v-nasty from the white girl mob or some shit.....he's not THAT bad, u cant tell me you haven't heard tons of other "artists" out there that are much worse than this makin a livin off their music. bottom line, the peeps knockin his hustle need 2 move on to somethin else. anyways, what is he lyin over? all i see is him talkin himself up, which is what most artists do anyways....what was this whole dpg contest and what did he lie about?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

dropping August 1st

link?

i aint really familiar with the whole dpg contest shit, but from what i see in this thread, he simply posted his music and people just started hoppin on him like he's v-nasty from the white girl mob or some shit.....he's not THAT bad, u cant tell me you haven't heard tons of other "artists" out there that are much worse than this makin a livin off their music. bottom line, the peeps knockin his hustle need 2 move on to somethin else. anyways, what is he lyin over? all i see is him talkin himself up, which is what most artists do anyways....what was this whole dpg contest and what did he lie about?

wayy back  he was lyin about collabos, lying about how many fans are on his shit, and dude was just a cocky duche bag i forget he did more back then to be hated on dubcc for life.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ASPCA

• Lil Geezy

dropping August 1st

link?

wayy back  he was lyin about collabos, lying about how many fans are on his shit, and dude was just a cocky duche bag i forget he did more back then to be hated on dubcc for life.
someone link him up with shortyo. instant dogg pound 2.0.