Author Topic: Daz & Soopafly present - Dogg Pound Gangsta Compilation [2CD0 (2011)  (Read 1239 times)

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
Re: Daz & Soopafly present - Dogg Pound Gangsta Compilation [2CD0 (2011)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
If you seen one of there covers you seen em all. I really don't see the purpose of that blog, making mixtape cds and creating new covers weeee

Maybe you oight to try & start actually listening to the music too?

I got the most of not all of those stuff on the cd's that they where released on. That's why i don't see the point of that blog or its releases

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 12:02:26 PM »
If you seen one of there covers you seen em all. I really don't see the purpose of that blog, making mixtape cds and creating new covers weeee

Maybe you oight to try & start actually listening to the music too?

I got the most of not all of those stuff on the cd's that they where released on. That's why i don't see the point of that blog or its releases

If you do have ALL the tracks & different versions (talking not of this one here but from their other comps generally speaking "on the cd's they were released on" then please let me know which (besides the "official" catalogue), how & where to get'em  because you definitely have a few gems I'll gladly add to my collection!

Say things like:

2010.[0115] Big Hutch - Executive Productionz [DGC]
2010.[0127] Kurupt presents Young Assassins -  Youth Authority EP [DGC]
2010.[0153] Eastwood - Tha Row Rida [Reedition] [DGC]
2010.[0168] Kurupt presents The Riflemen [DGC]
2010.[0169] Eastwood presents - Self Made Anterazh compilation [DGC]
2011.[0233] Big Hutch - The Death Row Days Compilation [DGC]
2011.[0250] Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Ultimate Edition) [DGC]
2011.[0273] Gail Gotti - Gailsta (Ultimate Edition) [DGC]
2011.[0313] Kurupt presents - Gangsta Act Compilation [DGC]

Sure some of their shit is NO must have at all, but there's some really decent stuff too!

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »
You take a few released tracks a few unreleased once make a new cover and gives the project a title and bam you got 9 out of 10 albums from this site.
I haven't gone tru all the tracklists but i will say that the crooked i say hi to the bad buy one is some old unreleased tracks thats been on the net for 10+ years.
And alot of stuff that came out the last 2-3 years from FTPE that was previously unheard.
Like i said throw some random tracks togheter make a album cover and come up with a title and you got DGC blog...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:31:28 PM by dpg_tharow »

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »
You take a few released tracks a few unreleased once make a new cover and gives the project a title and bam you got 9 out of 10 albums from this site.

Sure, & that's the unreleased ones that make all the difference.
& Is it not what WideAwake is doing since buying back the DR catalogue? & Possibly not as good as these guys considering they don't have the resources to remix or remaster the tracks?

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 02:34:19 PM »

Sure, & that's the unreleased ones that make all the difference.
& Is it not what WideAwake is doing since buying back the DR catalogue? & Possibly not as good as these guys considering they don't have the resources to remix or remaster the tracks?

Atleast Wa drops "New" unheard songs on alot of projects, this blog however dosn't bring anything new to the table that haven't been leaked before. That's a fact. If people find it helpful to download a ton of "fake" albums with made up tracklists then fine. But i have no use for it

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 03:16:53 PM »
Then I hope they'll release that original YA album with Kurupt as executive producer & VP of DR, & Eastwood & Crooked I (the original) wouldn't hurt either. Also, that "Down & Dirty" or "Against tha Grain" as a double-cd & of course the Above The Law album.