Author Topic: ***Crooked I, Dr. Dre, Spider Loc, G Malone & New West Rappers!!!!***  (Read 528 times)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THEY FOUND & KILLED OSAMA AND CROOKED I HAVEN'T DROP A FULL ALBUM YET... DR. DRE'S DETOX PROBABLY HASN'T GOT STARTED ON YET... SPIDER LOC & G UNIT WEST HAD A MILD BUZZ BUT THAT MET ITS END REAL FAST.....  G MALONE. WELL, CASH MONEY AINT GOING LET HIM SHINE NO TIME SOON..... TOP DAWG ENT. IS A PASS THROUGH BUZZ...

THE POINT IM MAKING IS THAT WE ARE  HOPING/WISHING THAT WE "THE WESTCOAST"  WILL HAVE A SUPERIOR LABEL OR GROUP TO PUT US BACK ON... BUT WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE W-COAST HAVE NO UNITY WITHIN ITSELF...
 THE GAME IS BOUT AS FAKE AS THEY COME, HE DON'T PUT NON OF HIS ARTIST ON HIS ALBUM/RECORDS. HE'S A PUT TOGETHER ARTIST, HE STEP ON TOES OF THE ONES WHO SUPPORT HIM & KISS THE ASS OF THE ONES THAT IGNORES HIM!!!

THE DJ'S DON'T GIVE US NO PLAY, THEY ONLY GOING FOR THE MONEY AND THE RECORD THAT HAS "NO HOMO" , "SWAG" & SINGING ALL OVER IT... + THE NEW WEST RAPPERS ARE TRYING TO SLIP INTO THAT FAZE AND NOT KEEP IT ORIGINAL!!!

NOW LETS ALL TELL THE TRUTH, ARE THESE RAPPERS THAT WE'RE SUPPORTING/HYPING UP REALLY AS GOOD AS WE SAY THEY ARE OR ARE WE JUST SAYING THAT JUST TO SUPPORT THEM!!!???

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
very good observation

V2DHeart

The west needs unity, and good talent working together. Not exhausting resources and energy hyping up wack rappers with names like "Ya Boy"... You hear all this noise, and when you, or others finally listen expecting this Goliath type rapper, you're left thinking "wtf, is this it?"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

GangstaBoogy

Didn't doctors advocate feature snoop, xzibit, nate dogg, daz, kurupt, will.I.am? Didn't he try to get eastwood and techniec together for an album? Didn't he basically introduce us to kendrick lamar, gmalone and jay rock? Wasn't he one of the first supporters of nipsey? Isn't he supporting odd future right now?

Come on man. Make your point but in the famous words of pimp-c..."Get off the booboo"!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

I could also mention his support of clyde carson and introducing ya boy to the rest of california other than the bay. Or him lookin out for sky balla. Him lookin out for spider loc only to be stabbed in the back. Workin with ogs like e40, wc, the relativez. I could go on all day

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Didn't doctors advocate feature snoop, xzibit, nate dogg, daz, kurupt, will.I.am? Didn't he try to get eastwood and techniec together for an album? Didn't he basically introduce us to kendrick lamar, gmalone and jay rock? Wasn't he one of the first supporters of nipsey? Isn't he supporting odd future right now?

Come on man. Make your point but in the famous words of pimp-c..."Get off the booboo"!

LIKE I SAID THE GAMES A DICK RIDER, HE GOT ALL THOSE HOT/NOT SO HOT NAMES ON HIS SHIT BUT NON OF HIS OWN ARTISTS!!!!
THE GAME IS LIKE MOST PEOPLE ON HERE, HE ONLY FUCKING WITH WHOEVER HAVE A COOL BUZZ AT THE MOMENT!!!

Jimmy H.

I said someplace else and I'll repeat it. The music industry isn't operating on a regional level anymore. Fans of old school New York or West Coast music are still hoping for that but mainstream music isn't there. We don't think about Chicago running music when Kanye is hot or New Orleans with Wayne. It's not hurting Detroit that Eminem is the biggest rapper in the world but it's not like he used his label to push strictly Motown talent. That tends to happen only with New York and Los Angeles because that's how they came in. The West Coast music appeal in the 90's was they had created an innovative formula but were still getting treated like they weren't good enough to be on the same playing field as New York. It's not the same anymore.

Comparing Dr. Dre with the rest is pointless. Dre is a veteran in the game. His album hasn't been released because he's not ready to put it out. Crooked, Spider, and the rest were new artists trying to get their foot in the door at a time when it's extrememly difficult to break new artists. Hell, it took Saigon over 8 years to get his debut out and he had Newsweek articles and a sizeable buzz.

GangstaBoogy

Yeah daz and kurupt had a huge buzz in 07 right? Lol

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^YO ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT^^^

GangstaBoogy

No, unlike this thread, everything I said actually makes sense =)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: ***Crooked I, Dr. Dre, Spider Loc, G Malone & New West Rappers!!!!***
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »
I agree with GangstaBoogy on this one.

It's not Game's decision who goes on his albums - we all know his albums are the works of the labels. It'd be a little different if he had his own label that was tied to Interscope (ala 50 with G-Unit Records), but that's not the case. His albums are straight Interscope or Geffen.

Especially since we all know Interscope is very careful with his albums in particular. Now if he gets Interscope to back Black Wall Street, then I think we can expect XO, Juice, etc on his albums. But that hasn't happened yet.

Game doesn't only fuck with who's hot at the moment, that's bullshit. Who does Game step on the toes of?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 09:06:59 PM »
It's not Game's decision who goes on his albums - we all know his albums are the works of the labels. 
We don't all KNOW that. It's an assumption.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
I think it's safe to say we know that, otherwise we'd see a BWS logo on the album.

Also, anyone notice there's a distinct difference in the guests on Game's mixtapes than his albums? (With the exception of Purp and Patron, which was essentially RED Album up until that point)