Author Topic: Dubcnn: Crooked I Drops Official Video To "Million Dollar Story"  (Read 997 times)

Tha_Tactican

Re: Dubcnn: Crooked I Drops Official Video To "Million Dollar Story"
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2011, 08:52:55 AM »
I thought the song was good 8)

besides the naked chic, GARBAGE video and CORNY song

U dont like NOTHING by crooked i, you dont like him at all so no suprise ::)

Comparing to his previous "singles" from the "BOSS" album - this sucks. He still got the lyrics but he should choose better production for his debut album.

Yeah.  I prefer every single song that I've heard from "B.O.S.S." to this.  But I do prefer this to that "Everyday" single that he released not too long ago.

while mediocre is better than horrible, I'd prefer good or better yet great ;)

Is their any song by crooked that u thought was good at all or are u just dont like crook at all either? just curious cause u seem to criticize him more than actually liking anything by him.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:59:17 AM by Tha_Tactician »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2011, 08:34:48 PM »

Comparing to his previous "singles" from the "BOSS" album - this sucks. He still got the lyrics but he should choose better production for his debut album.

Yeah.  I prefer every single song that I've heard from "B.O.S.S." to this.  But I do prefer this to that "Everyday" single that he released not too long ago.

Is their any song by crooked that u thought was good at all or are u just dont like crook at all either? just curious cause u seem to criticize him more than actually liking anything by him.

Villain is dope. Gangsta's Cry is dope. Everyday is trash. This song is mediocre (not trash, but not good either). Is there any song by Crooked I that you think is wack or do you force yourself to love everything he does? I'm just curious cause u seem to stan everything he does more than actually looking at the quality.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:42:45 PM by SPICE NONE »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 09:04:24 PM »
The big dog crooked I is alright ...just it is a shame he is too scared to openly post on these forums and instead hides behind alias's

Other artists arnt like that Crooked....why you so shy?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

JohnnyL

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

Yeah.  I prefer every single song that I've heard from "B.O.S.S." to this.  But I do prefer this to that "Everyday" single that he released not too long ago.

Villain is dope. Gangsta's Cry is dope. Everyday is trash. This song is mediocre (not trash, but not good either). Is there any song by Crooked I that you think is wack or do you force yourself to love everything he does? I'm just curious cause u seem to stan everything he does more than actually looking at the quality.

I know we don't agree a lot, but I have to agree with your opinion on these four songs.

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 10:15:07 PM »

I actually thought everyday was pretty weak and his last ep was wack so no i dont force myself to love everything. I dont stan any artist especially not crook. I look at the quality of music just like you and i happen to like this song. The pre-conceived notions about me being a stan was not needed since i wasnt trying to assume nor suggest that you were a crooked hater. I really wanted to know if u genuinely like anything by crook and u answered my questions, but like i said the shit about me being a stan was not needed. I answered ur question and u did the same so thats that.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:18:26 PM by Tha_Tactician »

bulletmusic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2011, 10:39:17 PM »
Nobody believes you. Make a video or stfu

Why would I diss Crooked i 4 no reason then huh?.

And if i did post all the paperwork, ya wouldnt believe me anyway, you'd come up with something else.

I will post the paper work tho, It was thru Young Trav, he also is a total scammer and even changed (closed) his bank account after this deal went bad on his behalf (him and crooked i scammed me).

Crooked wouldnt do that g!...it sounds like the problem is whoever you went thru!...should have hollard at me!...hes' even broke bread wit me and i did verses for his people ! he's put money in my pocket so i  know he wouldnt do no shit like that!

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 10:57:23 PM »
Young Trav came thru with Mc Eiht, the BG Knoccout, and then scammed me on Crooked i.

If you dont know what went on, or was not there or involved, YOU should STFU.

lmao, u weren't even there either u did all that shyt thru emails lmao....u aint neva set foot on US soil...customs take one look at u, ban u from the airport & send ya ass rite back for violating... sit down somewhere & stfu  ;D

I actually lived in the USA for 2 years in 1990. Never set foot in USA LMAO. Plus ive been there since 4 a holiday. So thats twice son. Most of the guys i dealt with was on the Phone, and thru Skype, sending emails too. Thats how the world works these days mate.

Next!.

Crooked i is a scammer, and owes me a 16Bar verse.

He took the money and ran.
Whos to say crooked even new anything about it. Thats what you get for goin through a third party

I hear what ya saying. But it didnt go down like that. Young Trav came thru with BGKO, then MC Eiht, then there was no reason 2 doubt anything cause he came thru 4 me twice already with good artists. I had no reason 2 suspect anything fishy. Young Trav told me that Crooked i took the money and ran with it. Now if Crooked i dont want 2 come thru with the goods, then hes an asshole. Young Trav too.

Nobody believes you. Make a video or stfu

Why would I diss Crooked i 4 no reason then huh?.

And if i did post all the paperwork, ya wouldnt believe me anyway, you'd come up with something else.

I will post the paper work tho, It was thru Young Trav, he also is a total scammer and even changed (closed) his bank account after this deal went bad on his behalf (him and crooked i scammed me).

Crooked wouldnt do that g!...it sounds like the problem is whoever you went thru!...should have hollard at me!...hes' even broke bread wit me and i did verses for his people ! he's put money in my pocket so i  know he wouldnt do no shit like that!

Well mate, it happened to me hey. I have all paper work etc to prove this. Maybe it was 50/50 between Crooked i and Young Trav. Maybe they BOTH were scamming?. Ya never know man, but it DID happen to me, this is why I WILL NEVER EVER SUPPORT Crooked i EVER or play his songs on my radio or in the nite clubs when I DJ, until i get what was paid for.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

doggfather

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2011, 11:34:23 PM »
like the vid
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ