Author Topic: Dubcnn: Game - Ain't No Doubt It About It (ft. Pharrell & JT) (Official Video)  (Read 215 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Over a year after the song was released to the internet, Game lets loose of the official video to his mainstream friendly single "Ain't No Doubt About It", which features Pharrell and Justin Timberlake. While the song initially wasn't well received by Game's hardcore fans, I thought it was a good song and the video compliments it very well.

With the right radio and TV push, this song still has the potential to go a long way, even though a lot of us heard it a long time ago. Make up your own mind:

Game - Ain't No Doubt About It (ft. Pharrell & Justin Timberlake) (Video)

Above, you can see the official cover to Game's "R.E.D. Album", which is now set for an August 23rd release date.

Mista Rosa

Still find this song just ok, timberlake is kinda boring. Anyway still anticipating this album, but let me see the tracklist first.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

B.A.

I hope this is the only song on the album that sounds like this. If they're going to use this as the single then whatever, I guess that's cool (I'm still not feeling it thought), but I hope the the album is harder than this. Out of all the songs that I've heard so far that were supposedly "from the album" I can't really remember a song that I thought was really dope; the production has all been pretty weak imo so my expectations are low for the album (I hope I'm wrong though). Game with Pharrell and Timberlake are you serious? They trying to hard to come up with a hit. If this was for JT's album it would be fine but for Game's album, nah that ain't the one. I prefer to hear Game spittin over a hard ass beat, it doesn't have to be westcoastedthefuckout but just some hardcore production.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
This wont be on the album. This is a terrible song theres a reason it didnt catch on a year ago

NuWest

all the people who hate dont have a life outside a forum, the real players like myself and nima no what's up  8) 8) 8)

Blood$

this will not be on the album and neither will "It Must Be Me", maybe as bonus cuts if they do a deluxe edition like L.A.X.

this video was supposed to drop last summer but never did because of the lawsuit with Game's publishing