Author Topic: Who produced Watch Ya Mouth  (Read 409 times)

jeromechickenbone

Who produced Watch Ya Mouth
« on: July 10, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
I love that beat.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who produced Watch Ya Mouth
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
Hurt M Bad i think
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »
Cool, thanks.  It's got an eastcoast vibe to it...as far as I know, Hurt M Badd didn't do much else outside of the Makaveli album.  I'd like to see his production credits.  Several of those producers were never really heard from before or after that album, supposedly plucked from the "wack room" studio at Can Am and brought into Tupac's studio because they had beats ready to go and Pac didn't fuck around.

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 11:46:25 AM »
One of the tracklist's that Pac wrote for the album credits L.T Hutton as the producer. And ive also read about QD3 so who knows

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 11:52:21 AM »
I think that LT did produced that cut originally.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »
hurt m badd did some work for rap a lot if im not mistaken.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
produced by : LT Hutton
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 12:50:48 PM »
yeah i heard its LT Hutton

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
Cool, thanks.  It's got an eastcoast vibe to it...as far as I know, Hurt M Badd didn't do much else outside of the Makaveli album.  I'd like to see his production credits.  Several of those producers were never really heard from before or after that album, supposedly plucked from the "wack room" studio at Can Am and brought into Tupac's studio because they had beats ready to go and Pac didn't fuck around.
That's why I look at Makaveli as arguably one of Pac's finest albums. I've made the statement that all these pop rappers trying to emulate Pac all the time should start here. Instead of overflowing your albums with the hottest names in the business, take the more personal approach. I think Game, in particular, should challenge himself to go that route.