Author Topic: Jay Rock 1 Nipsey Hussle 0  (Read 677 times)

NoobieDoobie

• Lil Geezy
Re: Jay Rock 1 Nipsey Hussle 0
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2011, 06:29:32 PM »
Neither of them will sell shit.  America was fascinated with the LA gang shit in the 90's, it's not anymore.  People have moved on.

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »
never mind that bullshit. nip showing love and so is most west coast rappers but i sense jealousy from them blackwallstreet niggaz, none of them niggaz even mention the album....that nigga 2 teez from jay rock's hood twitted this to game and wacksta

@thegame support the lil homie @jayrock on his first album follow me home today like i had my whole hood do when yours dropped in 05 champ!!

@WackStar: If you have the balls to talk shit, have the balls to admit to the shit"Go get that @jayrock champ or u don't fuck wit TDE??

them blackwallstret niggaz hating more than them washed up niggaz  ;D

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:33:29 PM by The_Offence »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »
never mind that bullshit. nip showing love and so is most west coast rappers but i sense jealousy from them blackwallstreet niggaz, none of them niggaz even mention the album....that nigga 2 teez from jay rock's hood twitted this to game and wacksta

@thegame support the lil homie @jayrock on his first album follow me home today like i had my whole hood do when yours dropped in 05 champ!!

@WackStar: If you have the balls to talk shit, have the balls to admit to the shit"Go get that @jayrock champ or u don't fuck wit TDE??

them blackwallstret niggaz hating more than them washed up niggaz  ;D

Obvious troll post  ::)

The_Offence

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »
that nigga wacksta ain't say shit like 2 teez was his father.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:37:18 PM by The_Offence »

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2011, 08:36:50 PM »
I don't know about this one. Jay Rock, hmmmm.

The_Offence

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
son 2 teez bullying niggaz, wacksta's response was @2TEEZ wooP  ;D the only nigga outta bws i think has the balls to say mention TDE is menace. game dropped his subliminal diss but never said shit after rock hit him up directly and said say my name  ;D them niggaz hating bra, but you can tell they don't want no drama with them bounty hunter niggaz. game's own words was the nickerson garderns ? man they call that place the city of god way before the movie.. he even went to the nickersons in his dvd for the documentary but now the nigga don't wanna show love because he see's dre fucking with niggaz from there. fam glasses & k boy got jay rocks album as their twitter pic and the nigga crips, that nigga joe mosses from brick squad showing love.. game will help you until he see you can be as big as he is then he ain't gon show you no love.  
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:53:33 PM by The_Offence »