Author Topic: Niggas That Drive With Their Headphones  (Read 643 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Niggas That Drive With Their Headphones
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 07:02:02 PM »
I never understood Asians or Jews using the word nigga.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 07:08:49 PM »
A RuPaul joke is pretty pathetic when you have a fag for a brother.

LOL, u dont get it, do u? whether my brother is gay or not has nothin 2 do with u. in essence, my brother could be gay and u could too. thats the way it works, boy. now, if u had somethin on me bein gay, u might have a point...u really do look like rupaul and nothin about what i said was a joke, nor does it have anythin 2 do with peeps outside of me and you. tom once said he has a gay uncle ...u dont see me bringin that shit up whenever he disses me, because that shit has nothin 2 do with him.  now go on and take ur ginco, boy. god knows u need it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 07:11:12 PM »
It's illegal here, as well using your cell phone. Which is the way it should be. Is it not illegal in Cali?

It really is idiotic, you wouldn't be able to hear anything around you, especially emergency vehicles.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 07:15:58 PM »

LOL, u dont get it, do u? whether my brother is gay or not has nothin 2 do with u. in essence, my brother could be gay and u could too. thats the way it works, boy. now, if u had somethin on me bein gay, u might have a point...u really do look like rupaul and nothin about what i said was a joke, nor does it have anythin 2 do with peeps outside of me and you. tom once said he has a gay uncle ...u dont see me bringin that shit up whenever he disses me, because that shit has nothin 2 do with him.  now go on and take ur ginco, boy. god knows u need it.

If your brother is gay, why do you call everyone else faggots and act homophobic? Are you against your brother's lifestyle choice?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »

If your brother is gay, why do you call everyone else faggots and act homophobic? Are you against your brother's lifestyle choice?

so if my brother was gay, i couldnt be against it? genius logic.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »

I don't know, are you? Have you disowned him? No one knows but you, so speak on it. Based on how you act here I would expect you to laugh at him and call him a faggot every time you see him.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 08:33:53 PM »

LOL at you saying I look like RuPaul. Are you that desperate to find a way to insult me? Seeing as how you look more like RuPaul that I do, you're gonna have to do better than that.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 08:50:50 PM »

LOL at you saying I look like RuPaul. Are you that desperate to find a way to insult me? Seeing as how you look more like RuPaul that I do, you're gonna have to do better than that.

LOL, post ur pic up again...i know i aint the only one who said it.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 08:53:14 PM »

I don't know, are you? Have you disowned him? No one knows but you, so speak on it. Based on how you act here I would expect you to laugh at him and call him a faggot every time you see him.

yes, no and no.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 10:17:50 PM »
It's illegal here, as well using your cell phone. Which is the way it should be. Is it not illegal in Cali?

It really is idiotic, you wouldn't be able to hear anything around you, especially emergency vehicles.
It is illegal in CA. Nobody follows it though.

And any time I see someone do that shit I just keep my hand on the horn until they take their headphones off because I'm a dick like that. I actually got pulled over by a cop for doing that shit once and explained to him that the guy in front of me had headphones on and was texting (lied about the texting part). He let me off with a warning and told me instead to call 911 and report his plates lol.

Keep that excuse in mind next time you get pulled over  ;)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 09:20:44 AM »
I've been guilty of this before.   Not the coolest look to be driving with headphones.  But I've been in a rush before and had something on my ipod but didn't have the plug to connect  it  to my stereo or the time to burn it on to cd or whatever, but I wanted to listen to it so bad I just wore headphones.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 01:35:21 PM »
I got a 200 dollar ticket for biking with headphones on

Jay Bananas

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 02:44:35 PM »
I think its hilarious that the threadstarter pretends that its commonplace in LA for everyone to say LA. What gangsta rap fairy tale are you living in?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2011, 03:06:38 PM »
I think its hilarious that the threadstarter pretends that its commonplace in LA for everyone to say LA. What gangsta rap fairy tale are you living in?

what are you talking about? ur weird man, i dont know what u just ment right there but u aint even from here, and UR ass bitched out when UR ass called me out and said that UR going to work out in the gym for a couple of months to fight me.

ur cool bro.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2011, 07:51:19 PM »
in 07 or 08 my shitty old van got broken into and they took my stereo, the van was so shitty i just got the window fixed and when i had to drive like half hour or more i used to drive with headphones on

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.