Author Topic: ***Tha Eastsidaz - Bang On (Dissin' Jayo Felony) ***  (Read 621 times)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
***Tha Eastsidaz - Bang On (Dissin' Jayo Felony) ***
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »
Made My 1st Youtube Slid Show!!! And Put It On Youtube Cuz I Couldnt Find It On There!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sX2fLn3KKJw?version=3&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sX2fLn3KKJw?version=3&amp;</a>

Okka

Re: ***Tha Eastsidaz - Bang On (Dissin' Jayo Felony) ***
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:55:59 PM »
It's also known as "Fuck All That Yappin". Goldie ain't on the song though.

LYRIDER

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:12:17 PM »
WOOF !! Thats hurt !!

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 01:34:10 PM »
It's also known as "Fuck All That Yappin". Goldie ain't on the song though.

I Never New The Official Title Of The Song I Just Ran With "Bang On" Cuz It Was On THEDPGLEGACY: TRAYDEEE1
And Thats Young Buc I Just Said The Eastsidaz Cuz They All Rep The Eastside.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 12:35:52 AM »
yawn, this shit sounds like a demo they wanted to shop for a record deal. the only reason this will get played is because it says JAYO DISS,

SUBLIMINAL DISS....them some hard ass gangbangers right thurr !

EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 12:48:14 AM »
They talkin' about the fight that happened at the "Baby Boy" movie set in this song. Here's what Tray Deee said about it.

23. Daz Dillinger spoke of an incident that supposedly went down in 2005 about you getting into a fight with Jayo Felony; tell us about that.

We were filming the Baby Boy movie back in ’01 and Jayo came into the trailer we were in and wanted to fight Snoop behind who originated the phrase “Crip-Hop”. I had authorized him (Jayo) to confront Snoop (I won’t fight anyone won’t get down for themselves) until I heard what the discrepancy was, so I intervened, as I had came up with that title at Snoops home studio in Claremont, and told Jayo if he had an issue with anyone, it was me. Well, he was intent on making Snoop his target, but Dogg struck first. There were at least 16 Long Beach thugs present, so quite naturally we all followed suit. Jayo was my nieces boyfriend at that time, plus he and I were respectful of each others Crip’n and lyrical proficiency, therefore I took it upon myself to get Jayo and Snoop on the phone together and dead the repercussions that were sure to follow. For the record, Daz Dillinger was not present when the altercation took place, and furthermore I have been locked up since Nov. ’03.

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/449/54/

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 02:26:50 PM »
Tray Deee Went In On This One!!!