Author Topic: What hiphop track would.........  (Read 105 times)

Mickaveli_#1

What hiphop track would.........
« on: January 16, 2003, 01:55:54 AM »
You want played at your funeral and why??? Expecting to see Damons answer here too :o.
Anyways mines would be “Life Goes On” by 2Pac or “Get To Go To Heaven” by Richie Rich. Let everyone know Im up there. Would have been “To Live & Die In LA” by Makaveli but I no longer live there so it wouldn’t make sense unless I moved back then died, then I could have the track.

McDaddy187 aka Dj Mack

• 'G'
Re:What hiphop track would.........
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 06:53:57 AM »
Ain't this some funny shit.. I was sayin to my girl a few weeks ago what tracks needs 2 bumped in church when I'm dead  ;D

And this is it;

*Traci Nelson - Send 4 Me (Yella album)
*Yella - Neva Had a Chance (I'm gonna cut out the parts where yella speaks)
*Kokane - No Pain, No Gain

Y'all can laugh, but I put in some carefull toughts in this right here, I find this shit important... :P

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 07:52:18 AM »
2pac - how long would you mourn me
red hot chili peppers - under the bridge. - i know it aint hip hop but i would want that song at my funeral.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 08:20:48 AM »
Yeh of course it’s important. It sets the mood and atmosphere at your funeral, and the whole point is to celebrate your life and mourn your death. A track will also show your taste and thoughts for emotion. If you were to pick “Without Me” it would show how pathetic you were in life, feel me. Just look at the Chorus --- I said this looks like a job for, so everybody, just follow me, cause we need a lil controversy, cause it feels so empty without me

Anyway it would have to be the clean version of “Life Goes On”, it enhances the instruments, which would add extra life. I’ve wanted this at my funeral since 99. From 96-99 it was to live & die in LA but I moved away from there 5 years ago so it wouldn’t make sense as I wouldn’t have died in LA. I was wanting to find an instrumental for “Life Goes On”, Even sent Johnny J an E-Mail but no luck. I was wanting to add my own message at the end instead of 2Pac

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 09:56:29 AM »
Id have;

Dear Mama - 2 Pac (To show love to my ma, or if she is dead a way to say Im gonna join u)
Nuthin But a G Thang - Dr Dre (My best hip hop track)
Today was a good day - Ice Cube (Also my best hip hop track)
The Godfather Theme
2001 Space Odyessey Theme
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 10:36:38 AM »
Lil Flip feat Bizzy Bone - Even Tho Your Gone