Author Topic: Suge Knights Arrest Record  (Read 159 times)

KURUPTION-81

Suge Knights Arrest Record
« on: January 15, 2003, 11:39:36 AM »
From www.hitemup.com

Posted by Michael aka Rukas on Monday, January 13 2003

Recently Marion "Suge" Knight was arrested on parole violation, reasons for the arrest and further information can be found in a previous news article, "Suge Knight arrested for parole violation".

Arrest details have been rather sketchy, with some saying that Suge was being held without being formally charged for a crime. HitEmUp.com researcher Big Flipp has used his California correctional facilities connections to provide us with the official booking details for Knight. We now know for certain he was charged with Violation of Parole, which is a felony, and is being held in the Men's Central Jail, LA.

Another thing of interest to fans who like this sort of trivia, is that Suge's real middle name is in fact Hugh. Yep you heard it here first, Marion Hugh Knight.

Here is a typed version of the official report obtained by HitEmUp.com:

Personal Details
Booking No.: 7531245
Last Name: KNIGHT
First Name: MARION
Middle Name: HUGH
Sex: M
Race: B
Date Of Birth: 04/19/1965
Hair: BLK
Eyes: BRO
Height: 603
Weight: 330

Charge Level: Felony

Arrest
Arrest Charge: 3056PC
Charge Description: VIOLATION OF PAROLE:FELONY
Arrest Date: 12/23/2002
Arrest Time: 1500
Arrest Agency: 2804
Agency Description: LASD-OSS COMPTON
Date Booked: 12/23/2002
Time Booked: 1629
Booking Location: IRC
Location Description: INMATE RECEPTION CENTER

Bail
Total Bail Amount: 0
Total Hold Bail Amount: NO BAIL
Grand Total: NO BAIL

Housing Location
Housing Location: CJ
Module: 1750
Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 12/26/2002
Assigned Time: 1320
Visitor Status: N
Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL
Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET
City: LOS ANGELES

Hold
Hold Agency: DCL
Agency Name: CALIF. DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS
Case No.: K43480
Number Of Hold: 1

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

Re:Suge Knights Arrest Record
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 01:44:45 PM »
no responses. i will break it down the importance of this info. Charge Level: Felony. If Suge is found guilty which he prob will b unless he snitches he will b in jail for a very long time.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson