Author Topic: Rappers That Dissed New York  (Read 1434 times)

mackeye

• 'G'
Re: Rappers That Dissed New York
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 08:26:37 PM »
WESTSIDE CONNECTION : All the critics in NY   8)

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »
smfh

2euce 7even

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2011, 05:06:28 AM »
pac said "its west coast fuck new york" on ny87..there u go ive seen peeps claiming pac never dissed NY

mackeye

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
E-A-SKI - The Manuscript  ...   (Eastcoast & NY) 

2euce 7even

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2011, 02:31:34 AM »
E-A-SKI - The Manuscript  ...   (Eastcoast & NY) 

what was e-a-ski´s problem wit tha east coast?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2011, 03:33:48 AM »
QUIK,2PAC,RODNEY O & JOE COOLEY,WHO ELSE?
WTF ABOUT THAT RODNEY O AND JOE COOLEY ALBUM "FUCK NEW YORK" ANYBODY KNOW THE STORY BEHIND IT?
PEEPS SAY PAC STARTED TAHT EAST COAST WEST COAST SHIT FUCK NO...QUIK DISSED NY WAY BEFORE PAC DID SO DID RODNEY O AND JOE COOLEY (1993)
Kurupt did a diss song in the late 90's or 2000 might have been called, callin out names.  Where he dissed Foxy Brown, & certain NY rappers.  DMX & Ja Rule for sure but he said in the song that certain NY rappers was cool with him. 

Rodney O & Joe Cooley most likely said Fuck NY cause of the NY bias against the west coast, Tim Dog doing a song called Fuck Compton & the west coast.  NY don't wanna play west coast songs, don't wanna play Dr. Dre either.  Other east coast cities play the west coast artists.  Jealousy thing, mad cause the west coast dominated most of the 90's.  I heard that Jay Z said in a song that he gives Dr. Dre props on the west coast & that's where it stops  >:(

love33

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2011, 08:19:14 AM »
QUIK,2PAC,RODNEY O & JOE COOLEY,WHO ELSE?
WTF ABOUT THAT RODNEY O AND JOE COOLEY ALBUM "FUCK NEW YORK" ANYBODY KNOW THE STORY BEHIND IT?
PEEPS SAY PAC STARTED TAHT EAST COAST WEST COAST SHIT FUCK NO...QUIK DISSED NY WAY BEFORE PAC DID SO DID RODNEY O AND JOE COOLEY (1993)
Kurupt did a diss song in the late 90's or 2000 might have been called, callin out names.  Where he dissed Foxy Brown, & certain NY rappers.  DMX & Ja Rule for sure but he said in the song that certain NY rappers was cool with him. 

Rodney O & Joe Cooley most likely said Fuck NY cause of the NY bias against the west coast, Tim Dog doing a song called Fuck Compton & the west coast.  NY don't wanna play west coast songs, don't wanna play Dr. Dre either.  Other east coast cities play the west coast artists.  Jealousy thing, mad cause the west coast dominated most of the 90's.  I heard that Jay Z said in a song that he gives Dr. Dre props on the west coast & that's where it stops  >:(

On the Jay-Z cut "22 Two's" he says "Too much westcoast dicklickin'" on Reasonable Doubt, his debut album which went unnoticed at the time because the West was so huge (but if you ask MTV, they will say it was a classic even though their network never fucked with it at the time).

2euce 7even

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2011, 12:59:47 AM »
Fuck Jay-Z
Why Did E-A-Ski Diss The East?

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2011, 01:46:31 AM »
Fuck Jay-Z
Why Did E-A-Ski Diss The East?

Listen to these 2 :

E-A-SKI - Freestyle
http://www.multiupload.com/910PYW83I4

E-A-SKI - The Manuscript
http://www.multiupload.com/IJM5YARJ16

bobbytomorow

• Lil Geezy
  • I Puke Honey
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2011, 05:43:45 PM »
Pimp C said some of the funniest shit against NY I ever heard

From "Quit Hatin the South" :
[Intro]
Uh! It's really goin down in the South bitch!
Yeah nigga! We know hip-hop and rap and all that shit started in the
muthafuckin East
Knalmsayin? Then it went to the West coast and they did it a little bit better
Knalmsayin? But now it's our time to shine down here NIGGA!
Knalmsayin? So since y'all niggaz keep sayin we ain't real hip-hop down here
We don't wanna be down with you bitch ass niggaz!
So y'all stay up there with that BULLshit!
This country rap tunes down here nigga!
Young Pimp! Young Bun! Underground Kingz!
All the O.G.'s that's recognizing the real, I got love for y'all
But all you bitch ass niggaz talkin down in ya records, you can eat a DICK!....

....[Outro]
All you ole sensitive ass niggaz! Knalmtalkinbout?
Y'all niggaz on y'all period up there BITCH!
Knalmtalkinbout? Y'all hide behind them e-mail addresses
sending that bullshit through the air!
Bitch! Say my name bitch, I'ma come to ya house!
Fuck how you feel, country rap tunes NIGGA!
They put all y'all records on one side of the store
And put all the country rap music on the other side of the store
And see who sell out first... bitch ass nigga!
It's ya own fault ya shit ain't sellin!
You reap what you sew!
Fuck you in ya pussy!
Keep talkin that shit, them young gladiators go come get you too patna!
Already, UGK for life, fuck how you feel about it bitch!
Young Pimp

Interview with ozone:
“Even when we have disagreements in the South amongst each other and even when we don’t see eye to eye down here, that don’t mean that niggas from other areas can attack a nigga from down here and think that we won’t posse up with each other and get dead on yo’ muthafuckin’ ass,” Pimp said.

“For instance, this lil’ muthafuckin’ small-framed lil bitch-ass nigga from New York – you know who I’m talkin’ about[Havoc], one of them little niggas that [2Pac] took off the map way back when – tried to diss TI to sell a couple of records,” he continued. “ If any nigga from any part of the world gets on a mutha-fuckin’ record and says something about Young Jeezy or Ludacris or Jermaine Dupri or me or Plies or anybody down here, we’re gonna unite like the Bloods and the Crips and the mandingo warriors and all the rest of the black people do in the penitentiary when it’s a war against the Mexicans.”

“We gonna posse up and fight you muthafuckers side by side and when the shit is over we’ll go back our separate way,” he added.

On Russel Simmons:
Let me say this: That statement about Russell Simmons had nothing to do with his sexual orientation. It had more to do with a disagreement [we had]. I don’t know if the man likes Martians, squirrels or whatever, so I ain’t gonna speak on something that I didn’t see.

It’s no gay-bashing with me. It’s just, be proud of what you are, instead of hidin’ in the closet. And if ya fu*k boys in the ass, then don’t be tryna fu*k with the girls, too, poisoning the pu*sy population wit’ ya shitty ol’ dirty-ass di*k.

I’m not a gay-basher, because gay people buy my records. Why would I be offended by your sexual preference, unless I’m in the closet? If ya like boys, go get all the boys ya want. And whatever you did that you ashamed of, don’t do it no more

Theres plenty more, damn I miss the Pimp  :laugh:

Hanging Up The Phone 1 Pregnant Bitch At A Time

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2011, 10:06:47 PM »
Also, there were a few shots taken at the East on "Keep It Real" by Snoop... but the version from the Death Row Snoop Doggy Dogg Greatest Hits album, not the one from The Lost Sessions Vol. 1.  Mack 10 had a bar or two ("How could the East Coast win when the West Coast is clickin' up") and there were some other lines in the song ("You East Coast niggas flow like the homegrown grow" or something like that).

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2011, 11:19:14 PM »
pimp c n willie d quit hatin the south..

cee-lo did twice...on fly away and big ol words...

but it went over folks heads....kuz he didnt mention names...but he shitted on the east coast cliches of southern rappers r dumb n couldnt rap...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:26:58 PM by 3rd Coast »

2euce 7even

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2011, 01:03:39 AM »
^^ pimp c and willie d are southern souljahs not that gay ass lolipopp shit..u got some real southern shit in yo sig..fuck new york, they hatin on everybody.

Shango

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2011, 10:37:30 AM »
Boo-Yaa Tribe - Shoot em down

2euce 7even

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2011, 06:18:03 AM »
Boo-Yaa Tribe - Shoot em down
never heard of it, how aer they dissin?can u hook me up i cant find it.