Author Topic: CC Sabathia trying to recruit Prince Fielder to Yankees in free agency?  (Read 485 times)

OG Hack Wilson

just heard this on Fox sports radio and it makes sense seeing how they were teammates on the Brewers and fell short in the playoffs.....imagine a lineup with Tex at 1st and Prince at DH

whenever Tex needs a rest Prince at 1st....i mean jesus christ that would put Gonzalez/Ortiz to absolute shame :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When Dodgers get their new owner, they're going to get Fielder.   ;)   Don't worry though, they'll give him a 5 year deal where he can opt out after the third year, and you guys can have him at that point. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
& you're forgetting A-Rod & Cano are still in that lineup.

Why not just get Pujols while we're at it too? ;D

OG Hack Wilson

When Dodgers get their new owner, they're going to get Fielder.   ;)   Don't worry though, they'll give him a 5 year deal where he can opt out after the third year, and you guys can have him at that point. 

lmao that divorce won't be settled by next year
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The divorce isn't the issue at this point lol

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ummm, I think I'd rather him go to the Dodgers, or really anyone other than the Yankees or Red Sox. 

OG Hack Wilson

Ummm, I think I'd rather him go to the Dodgers, or really anyone other than the Yankees or Red Sox. 
he'd be the best DH ever lol

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Kinda want, but not really...he will be too damn expensive for a beast of a DH.  Lots of guys out there that can hit (not as well, but somewhat), but only cost 4 or 5 mill a year.  That frees us up for 15 mill for some decent starters, and we are gonna have a lot of DH ab's from Jeter, Arod, and Posada if he stays.

OG Hack Wilson

Kinda want, but not really...he will be too damn expensive for a beast of a DH.  Lots of guys out there that can hit (not as well, but somewhat), but only cost 4 or 5 mill a year.  That frees us up for 15 mill for some decent starters, and we are gonna have a lot of DH ab's from Jeter, Arod, and Posada if he stays.

well Posada's HUGE contract expires after this year and he is pretty much a goner unless he wants to play in the minor leagues lol

A-rod would be a great DH because he is a hitting machine but he still has plenty of value in the field for 120+ games a year

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yeah, we gently pushed Bernie out of the lineup. We can do the same to Posada.

Jeter will retire before we need to DH him.

& if A-Rod needs to DH a day, I feel like he wouldn't mind taking a few nights off opposed to DHing.

I mean, I think we're getting ahead of ourselves with this anyone. But it would be awesome.

OG Hack Wilson

if the red sox win the American League this year I say it's a done deal.....Fielder for 6 years 140 million range

if the yankees win the AL then it may not be done because the steinbrenners won't be so motivate   (remember 2008-09 offseason?)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
6 years 140 mil to dh/start like 10 to 15 games a year lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp