Author Topic: (video) 40 Glocc (Feat. Snoop Dogg, E-40, Too Short, Xzibit & Siven) - Welcome T  (Read 936 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LOL. Thiers like two pages of comments and one guy says something about game and you have to come in and suck games dick? Get ahold of yourself you fucking groupie

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
I agree with you no one has mentioned game  ::) i see everyone happy to see and hear a great & show positive west coast energy on one record west siiiiide smokin on my blunt  8) to this
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LYRIDER

Why would he be jealous when he's worked with all the artist in this feature other than the Siven guy?

The name is SEVIN ..... but u mofo proly dont give a shit  ::)
And again This tracc been stole by 40 ... OG song is from 2009  :laugh: Same as fuccin song ...

GangstaBoogy

@gaydc is wack

There was a few game mentions. And just like I stepped in to laugh at the game haters, you came running to get my attention. I thought you were over me. You're worse than an exgirlfriend.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
@gaydc is wack

There was a few game mentions. And just like I stepped in to laugh at the game haters, you came running to get my attention. I thought you were over me. You're worse than an exgirlfriend.

you have to have a gf before you call them an ex

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
they premiered this record on power106 fm this is a huge record for 40 i hear there are more mixes with crooked i,yuckmouth and more does anyone have them?
 feature Quote:

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
I love this record
 feature Quote:

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
Im not a Game hater, I'm jus sayin he must feel left out, every1 in the west coast is there except him. The videos nice but it would be better if Game was there as he is one of the biggest artist in the West (right now).
Thats all I was sayin
Time to dead all the petty beef
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
i think its dope without game being in it
 feature Quote:

ntoz

• Lil Geezy
dopeeeeeee 8)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
You can definitely tell alot of rappers are jealous of this video i would assume because they didnt appear in it ?
 feature Quote:

Okka

You can definitely tell alot of rappers are jealous of this video i would assume because they didnt appear in it ?

Hahah, either you are really retarded or you just wanna bump these threads all the time.