Author Topic: Half Baked  (Read 320 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Half Baked
« on: January 13, 2003, 12:27:09 PM »
Listen, before i go on, i wanna say that i have only seen one Cheech and Chong movie.

Now, having said that, I think Half Baked is the best pot movie ever.

Comments?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

budsmokeronly

Re:Half Baked
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 02:25:14 PM »
its a funny movie, but by far the best pot movie ever is friday and second to that is dazed and confused.  but half baked is still great.

I luv when snoop sucks down that whole joint.

"I ain't even hit it yet."  LOL

closetothalimit

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 02:38:02 PM »
it aint the best weed movie

friday holds that position at the moment but this would be up there - it is a tight movie

"I'll pretend to be a Jamaican"

"You have smoked yourself retarded"

Koncept

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 02:45:37 PM »
yeah, very good movie to smoke up to

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2003, 08:29:06 PM »
It's a funny movie, that white guy is hilarious in everything he's in, David Chapelle is always good, and the Snoop Cameo is hilarious.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2003, 12:39:40 AM »
best parts of the movie
"IM CUBAN B!"..."yes...Cuban B"...lmao!!!
"I used to suck dick for coke...now thats an addiction(I SEEN HIM!)Have u ever sucked dick for weed?"..."BOO THIS MAN!!!"-Bob Saget really suprised me when he said that..LMAO!!
The Guy On The Couch was great
"U Hear that?! im somebodies BITCH!"
"Fuck u, fuck u, ur cool, FUCK U! IM OUT!"
when asked where in Jamaicas Thurgood is from "Right Near Da Beech!"...LMAO!!!

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2003, 12:47:54 AM »
Tha dogg hittin tha crack pipe...

And tha Sir Smoke A Lot video... I remember my homie used to sing that whole song, and he sounded just like him too...

and then when they get caught breaking into that place, painted like Dead Presidents, they land and tha cops tell them to freeze, then tha cuban guy starts actin like a mime... that shit was funny.

My favorite movie to watch when I'm high, even though it aint about weed is Pootie Tang... that shit is halarious.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2003, 02:58:06 AM »
umm I think cheech and chong still smoking is better, but Half BAked is still tight, only ive seen it like 23234234 times, haha.

hahaha man they were so typical stoner steroetypes...lol...that guy on the couch shit was wierd lol...and the pic of thurgoods ex was jus plain fucked up! lol that whole cop killer thing was pretty damn funny too, how that cop made  a big deal outta it...and when that white dude got into jail he started crying, while everyone else was callin fish....and it was funny cuz he was cryin cuz he was commin down from his high!!! LOL but yea this movie is great

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2003, 12:15:33 PM »
Yea that was a really great movie....Has anyone ever watched it on mushrooms?  Because I swear it was made for shrooms...you will notice some crazy shit if you see it on shrooms...All the colors in the apartment ect....its just nuts
great movie!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 03:29:37 AM »

My favorite movie to watch when I'm high, even though it aint about weed is Pootie Tang... that shit is halarious.

wadatah
pootie tang is fuckin mad movie
"just because a girl dresses up in nice clothes and dances out in the street you assume she's a hooker?"
"wouldnt you?"

half baked is ok, not the best.

kick ass album

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 05:04:00 PM »
ROTFL<MAO HELL YEAH, I love this movie, i have it on my computer, it makes me laugh my ass off jus thinkin bout it, and damn that black chick was hot

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 07:19:00 PM »
i got a question for yall....

have u ever looked at the stars?

on weed?

lol...also....u know how much condoms cost back in my day? (How Much?) I dont know...we never used em...LMAO...willie nelson is gangsta

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 08:40:56 PM »
LMAO this movies tite 4 real lol and ehll yea mary janes hot

Koncept

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2003, 06:20:35 PM »