Author Topic: Game - Uncle Otis (Jay-Z Diss)  (Read 1619 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game - Uncle Otis (Jay-Z Diss)
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »
Game simply saying Gangsta Rap doesnt even exist anymore. "I Just wanna know is there any gangstas up in here....I DO IT!"(Big Sean) he just mocks all the hooks of hot songs on the radio lol Game's the only mainstream "gangsta rapper" that exists

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »
What the fuck is he doing lol

Game already knows that everyone is gonna say he dissed Jay-Z on “Uncle Otis.” But the Compton MC has a different take on things, of course. According to him, if two rappers rock on a track then one has to best the other the song, right?

“I was feeling that joint,” Game told XXLmag.com about Hov and Kanye West’s “Otis.” “‘Ye is snapping.”

And, Jay?

“Kanye was snapping,” he said, wryly.

“Here’s a dome shot to this niggas named Otis,” Game himself snapped not to subtlety on “Uncle Otis.” “Niggas think they the coldest, but they just the oldest/Niggas be chasing they youth, but its gone/Yo, ‘Ye this nigga didn’t even want to put you on.”

The track is the latest barb the former G-Unit star has taken at Jay-Z throughout his career. “Uncle Otis” also serves as the first offering from Game’s forthcoming mixtape Hood Mornin due August 1 with producer Mars. The mixtape will be followed next month by Game’s long-in-the-works LP, The R.E.D. Album.

On “Uncle Otis,” Game flips his flow throughout the track and described the record as his 2012 version of 50 Cent’s “How To Rob.”

“It’s poking jokes and taking shots, but that’s what I do,” he said. “I’m just shooting in the dark, when I turn on the lights if a couple of motherfuckers is down, I got to get up out of there.

“Anybody that takes it personal, they really shouldn’t but if you do, we can go there,” he added.

Bay Area newcomer Kreayshawn landed in Game’s cross-hairs, too. The “Gucci Gucci” rapper raised his ire for her tweet where she paraphrased DMX and used the N-word. Despite not uttering it conversation and later explaining that she doesn’t say the word herself, Game said her use was flagrant enough for him.

“You can’t be playing with that word, some people will take it serious,” he explained. “Especially coming from someone that’s [not black]. There’s a lot of tragic history behind it.”—Jayson Rodriguez

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/07/game-says-%E2%80%9Cuncle-otis%E2%80%9D-is-just-fun-not-a-jay-z-dis/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 01:04:27 PM by Small Change Willy »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 01:52:59 PM »
haha ya know what?  I'll support Game on this one, fuck Gay-z

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
I wonder if this ruins ties between Kanye & Game. Kinda disrespectful for Kanye to work with him, if you ask me.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
I wonder if this ruins ties between Kanye & Game. Kinda disrespectful for Kanye to work with him, if you ask me.

good, so Game won't have that emo on his shit.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 02:43:14 PM »

good, so Game won't have that emo on his shit.

"Dreams" is one of his best songs.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »
Game simply saying Gangsta Rap doesnt even exist anymore. "I Just wanna know is there any gangstas up in here....I DO IT!"(Big Sean) he just mocks all the hooks of hot songs on the radio lol Game's the only mainstream "gangsta rapper" that exists

That statement is simply false

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 02:51:27 PM »
He's probably mad Kanye didn't give him a beat for his album this time around.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »
 :grumpy:

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »
The responses I expected yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »
Weird move..

I thought about the Game/Kanye situation as well.. Would've liked to see them work together again at some point. Guess it's not gonna happen though, considering Game's Jay disses

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 06:27:44 PM »
So he jumping on 50 and Jays dicks at the same time now?  ::)

EFFeX

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
Come on Game, we doing this again man?

smh

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 09:56:05 PM »
I doubt this "ruins" his relationship with Kanye. Not that they're really close in the first place but keep in mind Game dissed the fuck out of Roc-a-fella few times BEFORE he got the "Wouldn't Get Far" and "Angel" tracks.

Props to Game for speaking up against that white girl for droppin the N-bomb. Shit was gay as fuck how Mistah Fab co-signed her
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"