Author Topic: Game - Uncle Otis (Jay-Z Diss)  (Read 1624 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game - Uncle Otis (Jay-Z Diss)
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »
at the end of the day he was trending on twitter within 5 minutes of its release and connected his name with one of the bigger songs of summer "otis", you could hate it or love it but its game time. This is what he does and nobodys stopping that album from coming out now. You can't tell me people arent talking about him now. Plus a big mixtape dropping next week, a video for pot of gold which will actually be on TV, not like the banning of red nation. Most likely another single before the album drops. Game will be buzzing again and in fact already is. I'm looking forward to his album i think it will surprise some people on here. I already know he'll get the usual hate from some people.

CRAIGnice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 06:41:09 PM »
this is what game does...wheres thesense of humor in hip-hop?..everyone takes themselves so serious...too much emo shit.
Hip-Hop-N-NBA All Day

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 07:05:19 PM »
this is what game does...wheres thesense of humor in hip-hop?..everyone takes themselves so serious...too much emo shit.

Game cries in interviews

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »
Actually Nas (arguably the greatest rapper of all-time & one of the most respected people in the game) said anybody of any race can say "nigga", it's the same term for "homie", "friend", etc. Saying "nigger" is a whole other ball game though, being a derogatory term towards Blacks.

If you don't agree with Nas, that's your business.

Fuck what Nas thinks. The fact its a divided issue even in the black community should tell you enough. Obviously its cool to use if the person you're saying it to is cool with it. Otherwise its offensive.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 09:56:40 PM »
And who is game to call jay z out on putting on artists? Jay has gold and platinum artists under his belt. Game can't even feature a bws artist on his own album LOL

sofdark

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2011, 01:17:07 AM »
Game dissed someone? album must be on it's way.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »
it wasnt funny the first time & it certainly isnt funny now

2euce 7even

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2011, 02:32:16 AM »
"there´s a jay-z diss song but NAAAH I DONT DISS JAY-Z IT`S FOR FUN" FUCK THAT BULLSHIT EITHER U MAN UP AND DISS HIM OR STFU.

CRAIGnice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2011, 03:55:25 AM »
to me he hasnt really went hard at jay like he did g-unit and them...like even snoop with pimp slappd u knew it was personal. these jay disses are very light imo, like what em used to do in his songs
Hip-Hop-N-NBA All Day