Author Topic: Rapsody the hobbit aka Spice Two  (Read 854 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Rapsody the hobbit aka Spice Two
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
every time you mention my name you get emotional. All because I owned you in a few discussions. Get over it.
you are more delusional than NIK.  that says something!

I WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY! Apologize to Rap now. :baseballbat:

lmao    she really makes Nikki look a bit smarter.

u mad.

somebody post Hack's bald pic that he's always getting clowned on for and is too afraid to post

lmao it's on here man.  i know you spend a lot of time on here so do some searching.

still won't be nearly as ugly as your photo up here.

I'll bet you that your regular picture is uglier than the trollified pic me of drunk and sweaty and doing a weird facial expression. I asked you for it before and you dodged it then. Obviously you are ashamed of the way you look if you can't even post it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 09:48:41 PM »
every time you mention my name you get emotional. All because I owned you in a few discussions. Get over it.
you are more delusional than NIK.  that says something!

I WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY! Apologize to Rap now. :baseballbat:

lmao    she really makes Nikki look a bit smarter.

u mad.

somebody post Hack's bald pic that he's always getting clowned on for and is too afraid to post

lmao it's on here man.  i know you spend a lot of time on here so do some searching.

still won't be nearly as ugly as your photo up here.

I'll bet you that your regular picture is uglier than the trollified pic me of drunk and sweaty and doing a weird facial expression. I asked you for it before and you dodged it then. Obviously you are ashamed of the way you look if you can't even post it.

same reason Jaydc won't post his pic for NIK

why post your photo for a bunch of DUDES?  lmao you just want some masturbation material huh?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 10:00:05 PM »
LOL I would never have posted my pic here. I did it on a forum full of people I was cool with and that actually had some girls posting. I could understand Jaydc not posting his, but since yours has already been seen, there's no reason to not post it unless you're ashamed of yourself.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »
The people who have mentioned your pic have laughed about it. That just leads me to assume you're an ugly mofo. So unless you're some stud, you mentioning my photoshopped pic is laughable.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
even without photoshop you look like a fucking hobbit, kill yourself
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Tekniec

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »
this really him?

dude doesnt seem like he gets much pussy
:D
dumb,ugly as hell and RETARDED

AGREED

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »
is the ear photoshopped also or just the nose?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin