Author Topic: Too $hort's Thought's On His "Messy" Situation!  (Read 1114 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Too $hort's Thought's On His "Messy" Situation!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
Strange situation... Especially that phone call 4 years ago, when Too Short supposedly threatened Mess. How can you not remember a phone call like that? If you are 100% positive that it didn't happen, you would call Mess out on being a liar, am I right? Too Short sounds suspect here.

yea...he does sound a lil iffy about that shit. i think people are too quick to hop on too shorts dick and back him up, as if he's incapable of doin somethin worthy of bein dissed. at the same time, i do think that it's somethin they coulda squashed internally and that messy's doin a lot of it for publicity.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »
pretty funny that short is talking down on messy for snorting coke when its well known that too short used to smoke crack
no it is not well known too short used to smoke crack because it is buncho false ass bullcrap . don't believe everything that is told to you . there are too many haters & stupid rumor makers these days . this world has become sad place to live in with last 4 to 5 generations
WHAT??? he has admitted it both in interviews and in songs, im a little faded right now and cant think of the track but one line that sticks out is "never had the sack, but i smoked a lil crack, wrapped in in the joint we called em base rock gremmies" straight out of his own fuckin mouth. and if youre really from the hood like you claim you know damn well that anyone saying "yeah i used to smoke a little crack" had a habit, maybe not a full bown crackhead but a smoker nonetheless. and 4-5 generations damn youre one old ass motherfucker

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »
Strange situation... Especially that phone call 4 years ago, when Too Short supposedly threatened Mess. How can you not remember a phone call like that? If you are 100% positive that it didn't happen, you would call Mess out on being a liar, am I right? Too Short sounds suspect here.
do you remember every argument from 4 years ago? Could have been drunk or high. Plus why speak about it now, and twitters been here for a minute, so why not just get at him in a networth way without the public? Yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp